This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Director of Development - Partner Relationships
MI, Michigan, United States
Date Posted: 07/18/2008
Job Type: Full-Time
Works collaboratively with field based donor development, communications, and marketing departments. Align department goals with strategic objectives. Measures and monitors results to report back to executive leadership team.
- Design and implement a PRA (Partner Relations Associate) program that ensures adequate and effective communication with the entry to mid level donors.
- Manage telemarketing call center staff to ensure quality conversations, consistent approach and well documented performance standards are maintained.
- Design and test teleconferencing (and/or web-based) communications with mid-level and major donors.
- Monitor the effectiveness of acquisition campaigns through current and new channels. Participate with Communications team in planning and executing acquisition and retention strategies.
- Research past Missions tour participants contributions and establish communication channels to stay connected and leverage the tour participants experience in India.
- Benchmark other like organizations to understand other approaches to lower to mid level donor relationship building.
- Assist the VP of Development in implementing Planned Giving strategies.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or a minimum of 3 years non-profit development experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Must have excellent communication, writing and customer service skills.
Must have knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database and presentation software.