Office / HR Manager
Reporting to the General Manager, the Office Manager must have the ability to interact with all levels of staff. They must be able to see the big picture and prioritize tasks as they arise. Someone with a keen eye for detail will flourish in this role.
The ideal Office Manager is a dedicated, hardworking team player that thrives in a fast-paced environment. This person must maintain strict confidentiality and demonstrate a high level of honesty, trustworthiness, integrity and cultural awareness. They
should be friendly, approachable and able to manage others.
Oversee office staff of 15 - 20
- General Administrative duties such as, but not limited to:
- Greeting guests
- Mail – receiving/sorting, posting for sending out, postage machine maintenance and supply ordering
- Copier – maintenance, supplies and operation
- Kitchen Duties – maintenance, stocking, purchasing of needed supplies.
Oversee all HR related duties:
- Assist managers with any HR related matters
- Prepare all new hire paperwork accurately and conduct new hire orientations
- Process all termination paperwork in a timely manner
- Maintain all personnel files
- EEO compliance (will train)
- Payroll; Time Card approval, bi-weekly
- Other responsibilities as assigned
If this sounds like the position for you, send your resume to TomH@salemcolumbus.com