95.9 the Fish Receptionist
- Reports to: KFSH Sales Manager
- Shift/Hours/Status: This is a FULL-TIME, 40 hour per week.
- Compensation: Will be based on previous experience.
- Position is located in Orange, Ca
- Assist staff with sponsorship proposals and recaps
- Performing general administrative duties including typing, filing, faxing, emailing, mailing and answering phones
- Manage Account Executives’ contacts and calendars
- Assist AE’s with writing orders and revisions
- Manage the third party website Neofill ½ price deal of the week.
- Maintain management and reporting systems (ie: AE client lists, leads, etc.)
- Communicate professionally with clients daily and be a solution provider
- Ability to deal effectively with tight deadlines, and the diverse needs of, management, clients and Account Executives, with the ability to multi-task with attention to detail and accuracy
- Generating contract confirmations and invoices for staff upon request
- Sending out spot times upon client request
- Generating reports in Wide Orbit and preparing for managers upon request, such as client aging, billing etc…
- Assist Account Credit Manager by recording and depositing checks to station’s lockbox
- Separate and distribute contracts to AE’s in a timely manner
- Attend and contribute to weekly Sales meeting with the team
- Prepare, edit and finalized sales presentations, type and proofread memos, letters and copy Partner and strategize with Account Executives to create original, unique, professional proposals
- Prepare Sales Packages, Media Kits and One Sheets
- Proficiency in MS programs including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Excellent communications skills
- Radio experience a PLUS, but not required
All candidates must provide a cover letter, resume and three professional references
with authorization to disclose employment history, skills and abilities.
The resume with references and your cover letter ONLY can be e-mailed to email@example.com.
The EEO Referral Form is voluntary. The completed EEO Referral Form must be e-mailed directly to EEO@salemla.com.
Salem Los Angeles is an Equal Opportunity Employer