Location: Boone, NC
The Production and Video Projects Coordinator works closely with department leadership, department staff, and internal ministry customers to ensure optimal workflow and highest quality results. The PVPC coordinates delivery of assets from
project concept to completion; is responsible for creating project timelines, maintaining departmental tracking documents (calendars, planning grids & deadline documents). Duties include:
- Serves as key liaison between Director of Broadcast and Communications Projects Leads, Department Managers, and Directors to coordinate video projects, production workflow, and facilitates adherence to deadlines and client requests, coordinates traffic,
and prioritizes and tracks new and existing project requests.
- Assists Production Manager to develop, plan, organize, and manage production/post-production schedules within tight timeframes. Create project timelines, help maintain departmental tracking documents (calendars, planning grids & deadline documents), and
coordinate the delivery of assets from project concept to completion.
- Receives, coordinates, tracks, and follows up on all Production Request Forms (PRFs); prepares, updates, and tracks project list, PRF spreadsheet, shoot schedule, postproduction schedule, and all other production forms and reports.
- Works with Producers and Directors to assist in arranging logistics, locations, crew, story and talent research, pre-screening interviews, etc.
- Provides assistance to Production Manager prior to crew’s departure regarding travel details and logistical support while on location.
- Maintains editorial schedules, timely delivery of media to QC and fulfillment; coordinates inbound media needs to final content delivery.
- Communicates all necessary project information to client, editors, producers, audio mixers, gfx designers, and any other involved party.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent; or five or more years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
Twelve credit hours of college-level Biblical studies is strongly preferred.
Must maintain a personal relationship with and be a consistent witness for Jesus Christ.
APPLY ON-LINE AT: http://careers.samaritanspurse.org/production-and-video-projects-coordinator/job/4636988
Samaritan's Purse is a nondenominational evangelical Christian organization providing spiritual and physical aid to hurting people around the world. Since 1970, Samaritan's Purse has helped meet needs of people who are victims of war, poverty, natural disasters,
disease, and famine with the purpose of sharing God's love through His Son, Jesus Christ. The organization serves the Church worldwide to promote the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ.
The work of Samaritan’s Purse is marked by five distinct objectives, grounded in Scripture and biblical principles:
Proclaim the Gospel - Exalt Christ and share the Gospel while working in His Name around the world
Serve with Excellence - Exceed the world’s standard while serving the purposes of God’s kingdom
Respond with Compassionate Action - Expedite our response to needs as the Lord reveals opportunities to minister
Demonstrate Biblical Integrity - Exhibit character and integrity personally, at home and work
Walk in Bold Faith - Expect God to do the impossible-- “God Room”