THIS JOB POSTING IS CURRENTLY BEING USED FOR TESTING PURPOSES. PLEASE DISREGARD AS THE POSITION IS NOT CURRENTLY OPEN.
Salem Church Products (SCP), a subsidiary of Salem Communications, is seeking an Executive Assistant to join its team in the Richmond, VA office. Position-critical skills include excellent organization skills, exceptional verbal and written communication
skills, and a strong understanding of the Church market.
The Executive Assistant will specifically assist the VP of SCP as well as the Director of Marketing in the following ways:
- VP - Prospect, contact, & develop relationships within the Church and Church Services market.
- VP - Audit competitive and complementary businesses, looking for potential partner/acquisition targets.
- VP - Maintain prospect/sales database. Coordinating partner/client correspondence with VP.
- Director of Marketing - Manage fulfillment of SCP’s presence at various events.
- Director of Marketing - Track, measure, and report on SCP’s advertising programs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2-4 years experience in a similar role
- Exceptional verbal, written, and client relation skills
- Proven skills working with Excel
- Ability to handle highly confidential information
- Ability to multitask and give attention to detail
- Willingness to learn and study industry news and developments
- Bilingual abilities are a plus
- Bachelors Degree (preferred)
How to contact us:
Please reply with cover letter and resume to this posting, e-mail to
About Salem Church Products (SCP)
SCP's network of sites include: WorshipHouseMedia.com, ChurchStaffing.com, SermonSearch.com, WorshipHouseKids.com, VideosForYouth.com, ChristianSongTracks.com, SermonSpice.com, ChristianJobs.com, ChristianSongCharts.com, WomensMinistryTools.com, ChurchMediaBlog.com
SCP provides a business casual, friendly atmosphere with competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401(k) program.
Salem Church Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer.