THIS JOB POSTING IS CURRENTLY BEING USED FOR TESTING PURPOSES. PLEASE DISREGARD AS THE POSITION IS NOT CURRENTLY OPEN.
Salem Church Products (SCP), a subsidiary of Salem Communications, is seeking an Executive Assistant to join its team in the Richmond, VA office. Position-critical skills include excellent organization skills, exceptional verbal and written communication
skills, and a strong understanding of the Church market.
The Executive Assistant will specifically assist the VP of SCP as well as the Director of Marketing in the following ways:
- VP - Prospect, contact, & develop relationships within the Church and Church Services market.
- VP - Audit competitive and complementary businesses, looking for potential partner/acquisition targets.
- VP - Maintain prospect/sales database. Coordinating partner/client correspondence with VP.
- Director of Marketing - Manage fulfillment of SCP’s presence at various events.
- Director of Marketing - Track, measure, and report on SCP’s advertising programs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2-4 years experience in a similar role
- Exceptional verbal, written, and client relation skills
- Proven skills working with Excel
- Ability to handle highly confidential information
- Ability to multitask and give attention to detail
- Willingness to learn and study industry news and developments
- Bilingual abilities are a plus
- Bachelors Degree (preferred)
How to contact us:
Please reply with cover letter and resume to this posting, e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Salem Church Products (SCP)
SCP's network of sites include: WorshipHouseMedia.com, ChurchStaffing.com, SermonSearch.com, WorshipHouseKids.com, VideosForYouth.com, ChristianSongTracks.com, SermonSpice.com, ChristianJobs.com, ChristianSongCharts.com, WomensMinistryTools.com, ChurchMediaBlog.com and PastorDeals.com.
SCP provides a business casual, friendly atmosphere with competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401(k) program.
Salem Church Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
WriterFirst Liberty Institute
- Plano, Texas
- October 19
Administrative Assistant to Dean's SuiteTrinity Law School
- Deerfield, California
- October 13
Executive Development Representative - HoustonThe Seed Company
- Houston, Texas
- October 12
Customer ServiceBayville Chemicals.net
- Deer Park, New York
- October 11
Administrative AssistantCanyonville Christian Academy
- Canyonville, Oregon
- October 10
Salem Church Products
Salem Church Products seeks to serve pastors, church leaders and congregations through online resources that help make ministry easier and more fruitful. In our network of sites, you’ll find pastoral resources such as SermonSearch.com, our sermon helps site offering outlines and illustrations. You’ll also find church video and worship media on WorshipHouseMedia.com, the resource for the creative church, and WorshipHouseKids.com, which provides creative resources for children’s ministry. Through our job resource sites, ChurchStaffing.com and Chr More...