Executive Director, Quakertown Christian School, a Private Mennonite School
Quakertown Christian School – Quakertown, PA
The Executive Director of Quakertown Christian School is the chief spokesperson for the school, provides visible, personal leadership to the school community and articulates and promotes the school to the school community and the external public.
Quakertown Christian School seeks a charismatic leader with energy and vision for the position of Executive Director. Quakertown Christian School is a Mennonite/Anabaptist, fully accredited, school providing approximately 270 students in grades preschool
through 12th with the spiritual, emotional and intellectual skills they need to excel.
The successful candidate will have proven skills in human and fiscal management, fundraising, interpersonal communications and strategic planning. They will play a critical role in continuing to advance the school as an affordable, academically sound school
and extending its reach and visibility in the community through strategic partnerships. The Executive Director will work with a team of dedicated staff and receive ongoing support from the Principal.
Experience and Qualifications
Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree preferred
A practical record of innovative leadership experience and success
Preference will be given to candidates with the following experience:
- Management and marketing
- Development and fundraising
- 5-7 years of experience
A dynamic individual who possesses strong interpersonal communication skills including:
- A Christian who affirms that, as part of the qualifications for this position, he/she is a "born-again" Christian who knows the Lord Jesus Christ as Savior. (John 3:3, I Peter 1:23)
- An individual who is an active member of a Mennonite or Anabaptist Church
- A person who will be a leader in the Upper Bucks County community
- A leader with great personal integrity who will exemplify the values and culture of Quakertown Christian School and work to instill a sense of service and leadership within the students and our greater school community
- A person who is a team-builder and who will work collaboratively with faculty, staff, students, board members, parents, alumni and cooperative/affiliated schools
- An individual who understands and fully supports Christian education and will enthusiastically explain the benefits of a Quakertown Christian School education to those outside the school
- A visionary who will work with the Board to move its strategic plan forward and lead the school in “Building Tomorrows Christian Community”
- A person who will enthusiastically articulate and communicate the school’s vision to the various families and communities the school serves
- A person who demonstrates fiscal confidence in managing budgets and long-range strategic plans