Oversees and participates in the entire ministry literature development process for ministry publications and content. Leads projects for new products,
Good News Club®, 5-Day Club®, Party Club curriculum and any special projects as assigned by the Ministry Literature Executive Office. Oversees the review and approval process for the Development Committee.
- Supervises writers, editors, graphic designers, illustrators and copyrights/trademarks staff and vendors.
- Plans and schedules curriculum materials and other ministry content projects to ensure quality on-time delivery.
- Ensures that established literature development, editorial and organizational policies, practices and procedures are followed.
- Chairs the Development Committee, ensuring that changes required by the committee are implemented.
- Works in cooperation with the Development Committee, USA Ministries, International Ministries and Education in the development or revision of curriculum and Gospel/theological training materials.
- Liaisons with CEF Press® to begin press jobs, coordinates and ensures shelf dates are met.
- Oversees the organization and maintenance of the filing system for current literature projects and archival materials.
- Oversees the implementation and management of the Intellectual Properties Management project.
- Oversees the copyrights, trademarks and translation processes.
- Communicates with Sales and Service, USA Ministries, International Ministries, Children’s Ministries Institute, and Corporate Communications regarding upcoming product information and promotion.
- Performs additional duties or special assignments as requested by the Ministry Literature Executive Office.
- Leadership and management ability
- Organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent writing and grammar skills
- Attention to detail
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office, particularly Microsoft Word and Excel
- Scheduling and project management experience
- Team player
- Ministry and missions focused
- Bible knowledge is required