This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Chief Development Officer
The Timothy Group
Rehoboth, New Mexico, United States
Date Posted: 03/05/2008
Job Type: Full-Time
The Chief Development Officer of Rehoboth Christian School is responsible for the planning, organization, and coordination of all of the School's efforts necessary to raise operating, capital, and endowment gift income in both current and deferred gifts.
The Chief Development Officer also gives direction to the Schools public relations/marketing efforts.
1. A passion for the multicultural ministry of Rehoboth Christian School, rooted in a Reformed Christian worldview.
2. Bachelors degree or fundraising certification.
3. Experienced at working closely with donors, staff, and volunteers; a team leader.
4. Organized, proactive, articulate, able to translate objectives and goals into a workable plan, delegating appropriately while retaining control.
5. Financial development experience.