Role and Responsibilities
The Creative Specialist will report to the Executive Director and work with the internal team, board of trustees, partner non-profit executive directors and boards, as well as other community leaders. This position will provide creative support to the Foundation and its initiatives.
Creativity, Innovation, and Communication are key to this role and responsibilities include:
- Manage the Stoller Foundation and Foundation initiatives websites and blogs in terms of both graphics and content updates
- Manage social media for the Foundation and its initiatives
- Develop creative presentations that accurately convey the proposals, accomplishments, and/or collaboration opportunities for Foundation and initiative board members or other community members.
- Create and distribute e-newsletter
- Coordinate press releases with appropriate sources
- Create marketing and fundraising collateral for Foundation initiatives
- Assist in due diligence of ministry applicants
- Visit ministries as they are conducting their programs and complete reports
- Assist the Foundation in developing programs to address capacity issues of initiatives/grantees in terms of media and communications
- Deliver creative input to the Foundation team in terms of innovative ways to pioneer new ministries
- Work with initiative teams to market to local churches to engage volunteers
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelors Degree
- 3-5 Years of related experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint
- Well versed in web design programs, graphic design, social media, etc.
- Creative and innovative communicator
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively complete and coordinate multiple assignments
- Enthusiasm and personal interest in the work and ministries related to the Foundation
- Team player and able to work independently or in a group
Our organization is a non-denominational, evangelical Christian foundation committed to the Great Commission. A qualified applicant must be a committed follower of Jesus Christ, demonstrating a character and lifestyle commensurate with deep spiritual commitment and maturity, including a commitment to prayer and scripture.
In order for your application to be considered for review, please answer these three questions in your cover letter.
- The mission of the Stoller foundation is to fund and support Christ-centered ministries that mobilize volunteers to serve others and share the gospel of Jesus Christ. Why would you want to work for an organization with this mission and what does it mean to you personally?
- Volunteerism is key to the Stoller Foundation and the ministries we support. What are your thoughts on the Body of Christ taking an active role in their local community?
- How have your skills and past experiences prepared you for a role like this at the Stoller Foundation?
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Accounts Payable & Finance ClerkCityteam
- San Jose, California
- December 7
Needs ProcessorSamaritan Ministries International
- Peoria, Illinois
- December 7
Administrative Manager/Office ManagerNorthEast of the Well
- Santa Ana, California
- December 5
Worship LeaderFirst United Methodist Church of Slidell
- Slidell, Louisiana
- December 2
Overseas Western Chef & Dining Facility EducatorAcademics In Asia
- China, China
- December 2