Role and Responsibilities
The Program Officer will report to the Executive Director and work with the internal team, board of trustees, partner non-profit executive directors and boards, as well as other community leaders. This position will work with and fully develop the non-profit
organizations that the Stoller Foundation has already invested in and help launch new non-profits in order to fulfill the vision of the Foundation.
Strategic Planning, Innovation, Development and Coaching are key to this role and responsibilities include:
- Conduct market research to identify community needs, successful ministries, collaboration opportunities, and gaps of service
- Evaluate existing ministries & determine areas of improvement that can be addressed by the foundation to help accelerate their ministry
- Develop concepts and ideas for new non-profits and potential ministry opportunities
- Present new ministry proposals to leadership team (strategic plans & budget)
- Lead and coach the initial development stage of new non-profits including market research, strategy and organizational development
- Identify board members and key leadership for new initiatives, where needed
- Manage the application process
- Track and report progress of grantees and initiatives
- Complete due diligence including site visits on ministry applicants
- Liaison between applicants, grantees, and the foundation
- Collaborate with community leaders
- Represent the foundation at selected collaborative efforts
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Graduate Degree preferred
- 5+ Years of related experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint
- Analytical and reporting skills; intuitive problem solver; strategy and business development
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively complete and coordinate multiple assignments
- Enthusiasm and personal interest in the work and ministries related to the Foundation
- Team player and able to work independently or in a group
Our organization is a non-denominational, evangelical Christian foundation committed to the Great Commission. A qualified applicant must be a committed follower of Jesus Christ, demonstrating a character and lifestyle commensurate with deep spiritual commitment
and maturity, including a commitment to prayer and scripture.
In order for your application to be considered for review, please answer these three questions in your cover letter.
- The mission of the Stoller foundation is to fund and support Christ-centered ministries that mobilize volunteers to serve others and share the gospel of Jesus Christ. Why would you want to work for an organization with this mission and what does it mean to you personally?
- Volunteerism is key to the Stoller Foundation and the ministries we support. What are your thoughts on the Body of Christ taking an active role in their local community?
- How have your skills and past experiences prepared you for a role like this at the Stoller Foundation?
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Document SpecialistFinancial Planning Ministry
- Irvine, California
- September 22
Administrative & Research Assistant-Momento DecisivoTurning Point
- Lakeside, California
- September 22
Gift Planning AdministratorNational Christian Foundation
- Alpharetta, Georgia
- September 21
Morning Star Church - FilmmakerVanderbloemen Search Group
- Dardenne Prairie, Missouri
- September 21
Executive Assistant to the CEOChildren of the Nations
- Silverdale, Washington
- September 20