Turning Point Ministries
Job Opening- San Diego Headquarters
Turning Point for God is the radio and television ministry of Dr. David Jeremiah, senior pastor of Shadow Mountain Community Church. It is an international ministry with a vision to reach every language group in the world with the Gospel and the teachings of God’s Word. From a modest beginning thirty two years ago, Turning Point is now accessible by 2.5 billion people worldwide every day through radio, television, and the Internet.
Provides programming, testing, documentation, and maintenance of assigned computer systems. Assists in the analysis and design of business processes as assigned.
- Develop, test, document, implement and maintain assigned systems per specifications and schedule. This includes integrating equipment/technology of assigned systems with programming for overall system improvement.
- Perform feature/task/bug tracking, source code management, build management, unit testing, documentation, and application deployment processes per defined departmental standards.
- Assist senior developers in the analysis and design of applications and business processes as assigned. This may include UML, functional and technical specifications, detailed design, workflow diagrams, use cases, etc.
- Maintain timely, accurate, and useful documentation of assigned systems.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar degree
- 2-3 years’ experience in Microsoft .NET (C#) software development
- Knowledge of Client-Server architecture and developing in Client-Server environments
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server (including the .NET SQL Server client libraries)
- Basic understanding of XML
- Ability to work well in a small team environment
- Experience strongly preferred in:
- Developing N-tiered applications
- System.Web namespace of .NET
- MS .NET 2.0
- Working with XML and XPATH
- Working with JSON
- Microsoft Reporting Services
- Software unit testing for quality assurance
- Frequent communication with users and teams throughout the organization
- Requires complex and technical communication in verbal and written form
- Position is full time
- Flexible schedule required
- On call 7 days per week, 24 hours per day for assigned critical systems.
- Must be a like-minded believer and share our passion to deliver the unchanging Word of God to an ever-changing world
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Extremely competitive employee health and retirement benefit programs
- A relocation allowance is not available for this position
- Position is in Turning Point’s international headquarters in Lakeside, CA
Please email your Christian testimony, résumé with a cover letter, and salary history to email@example.com
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Web DeveloperHigh Point
- Dallas, Texas
- October 27
Web DeveloperTurning Point
- Lakeside, California
- October 13
Assistant Technical Services ManagerThe Mailbox Club
- Valdosta, Georgia
- October 10
Software DeveloperChristian Aid Mission
- Charlottesville, Virginia
- September 8
Turning Point is the radio and television ministry of Dr. David Jeremiah, Senior Pastor of Shadow Mountain Community Church in El Cajon, Ca.More...