This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
New York City Rescue Mission
New York, New York, United States
Date Posted: 10/03/2007
Job Type: Full-Time
New York City Rescue Mission Provides Spiritual Hope, Food, Clothing and Lodging for Needy People Coming to Our Door 365 Days a Year.
In addition to emergency care NYCRM offers a Christian based one year Resident Recovery Program. Individuals come to us with various needs and difficulties including substance abuse, mental/emotional problems or simply homeless for a multitude of reasons.
NYCRM provides a broad range of services including a learning center, work therapy, volunteer medical help and Christian counseling.
Hearts are touched by the Gospel of Christ and ives are changed by God's love and offer of salvation. A changed life often begins with a hot nutritious meal.
The Business Manager position is an integral part of providing support to all the services provided by the Mission.
This Position includes:
1. Interact with various aspects of bookkeeping processes
2. Develop of quarterly and other financial reports
3. Facilltate efforts for annual budget preparation
4. Organize activities for preparation for an annual audit
5. Interact with gift and receipt processing
6. Prepare quarterly development reports
7. Maintain compliance with post office, bank and other agencies
8. Coordinate and control purchasing activities