The Web Developer will be a believer in the Lord Jesus Christ, be in fellowship with a Bible-believing church, and want to make a difference through involvement in world mission. This individual must personally embrace the purpose, vision,
and values of TEAM.
- Under direct supervision of the Director of IT, this position works closely with the marketing department to create, upgrade, and maintain externally-facing web properties.
- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of all internal web properties and related services.
- Advises the Director of IT on updates, services or information needed to construct and maintain all web properties.
- Designs, implements and supports integration between web properties and other applications.
- Implements and supports 3rd party web services including, but not limited to, donation processing systems, Blog platforms, and web portals.
- Implements and supports marketing automation applications and related services.
- Monitors all web properties for availability and performance and provides remediation for any issues.
- Assists with the development, content creation and delivery of IT training programs.
- Assists in developing methodologies, standards and best practices.
- Keeps up with industry trends and latest tools.
- 2-4 years of professional web development experience
- Working knowledge of the SQL Database Language
- Experience with Content Management Systems (Drupal, ExpressionEngine, SiteCore)
- Experience in a Microsoft-centric environment
- Strong interpersonal communication skills; ability to collaborate with cross functional teams
- Experience managing and supporting both Windows and Open-Source web servers