Since its founding in 1953, Church Development Fund has provided financing for the expansion, building and growth of churches and ministries all across the United States, thanks to thousands of individuals who have invested roughly $500 million. Please visit our website at cdfonline.org
The Loan Coordinator I provides support to the Loan Closing process; including interaction with Sales, Loan Underwriting, Loan Servicing, vendors and customers. Works under the close supervision of the Director of Loan Administration and uses initiative, problem solving skills and independent judgment within established policy and procedural guidelines.
- Answer and direct incoming calls from customers and vendors regarding loan originations and processes.
- Interface with outside sales teams via phone on regular conference calls regarding loans in their pipeline
- Review loan documents for internal refinances, documenting costs and requirements for underwriters.
- Submit orders to vendors for Title Insurance, loan documents, environmental reports, flood tracking and appraisals.
- Follow-up on with Title, Escrow, or Attorneys regarding loan documentation issues left open following a loan closing
- Process invoices and check requests for loan documentation vendors
- Set up new loan files
- Audit closed loan files
- Conduct tasks required for long term electronic and hard copy document storage for newly closed loans and those which have paid off.
- Provide customer interface regarding initial insurance coverage for all loans closed, assisting Loan Servicing in keeping insurance certificates current
- In cooperation with Loan Servicing, process payoff requests and facilitate release of security instruments
- Keep data current in MS CRM for reporting on status of loans in process
- Perform special projects and other duties as assigned
- A living, vital faith in Jesus Christ
- Minimum two years college education or equivalent combination of education and experience. High School diploma or GED is required
- Ability to recognize and provide creative solutions that enhance team services or processes
- Proven ability to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change to reach ultimate team objectives
- Action and team oriented; ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills including experience with Word, Excel, and MS Outlook.
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Detail-focused with ability to complete loan closings with a high degree of accuracy
- Experience in loan processing, real estate, insurance, escrow/title, and/or financial services industry
- Notary Commission
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by the employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the position. Reasonable accommodations may be made for individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee must sit for prolonged periods, and stand, walk reach, twist, turn, bend, and stoop in the performance of daily office activities. The employee must be able to grasp, use repetitive hand movements and fine coordination to use a computer keyboard. The position also requires the employee to use near vision in reading correspondence, data and using a computer. Hearing is required when communicating by phone and/or in person. The need to lift, drag, and push files, paper and documents weighing up to 25 pounds is also required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
CDF is an Equal opportunity employer.
We are also a recognized religious 501(c)3 not for profit organization
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Work from Home-Member SpecialistAmeriplan
- Any City or State, FT & PT, Based out of, Texas
- September 27
Overseas University English TeachersAcademics In Asia
- China, China
- September 7
Elementary School Teachers in China - Still Interviewing!Academics In Asia
- China, Not Assigned
- July 4
Provision Ministry Group
The Provision Ministry Group is a family of non-profit ministries serving Christian churches and ministries across the United States and around the world. Provision was established in 2003 to provide direction, leadership and support services to a growing family of ministries that began with Church Development Fund in 1953. Today the “Ministry Partners” in the Provision Ministry Group provide financial resources, management services and leadership support through investment options, church loans, new church planting, legacy More...