Patrick Henry College
Financial Aid Officer
Patrick Henry College, a Classical Christian Liberal Arts college located in Purcellville, Virginia, is recruiting for a Financial Aid Officer. The Financial Aid Officer coordinates the financial aid program for the College and functions as a member of
the enrollment staff that includes those working in the Office of Admissions. Primary responsibilities include:
- Develop, implement, and administer the College’s financial aid program, policies, and practices.
- Develop and maintain financial aid database.
- Counsel students and parents regarding financial aid issues.
- Respond to requests from other departments for reports based on financial aid database while protecting confidentiality of information.
- Represent the College at appropriate venues as part of the Enrollment team.
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s Degree, experience in financial aid administration or related administrative experience sufficient to acquire skills necessary to administer financial aid office functions, sensitivity to the confidential nature
of dealing with students’ financial aid issues, demonstrated knowledge, experience, and proficiency with software applications that are used regularly in the office. Ability to learn new applications. Ability to manage routine processing tasks with specific
deadlines and long- range projects at the same time. Excellent written and oral communication skills. Strong customer service orientation. Understanding of and commitment to the Mission and Vision of Patrick Henry College.
To apply, send cover letter, resume, a personal statement of your faith in Jesus Christ, and contact information for three references (two professional and one pastoral) to: firstname.lastname@example.org.