Child Evangelism Fellowship of ND, Inc. – Northeast Chapter
CEF exists to evangelize boys and girls with the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ, to disciple them in the Word of God, and to establish them in a local church for continued discipleship.
But Jesus called the children to him and said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these.” (Luke 18:16, NIV)
We are seeking an individual called to serve in ministry to evangelize children in a well-established CEF chapter with a strong base of support in areas of prayer, volunteerism, and finances. This position provides for flexible working environment requiring self-motivation, a non-traditional work schedule, and a starting salary range of $45,000 - $55,000 plus benefits. If this position interests you, please read the other position qualifications listed below and send cover letter, resume, and references to:
2915 Olson Drive
Grand Forks, ND 58201
- Is born again, has the assurance of salvation and is willing to give testimony of salvation.
- Has a good testimony at home, on the job, neighborhood, and local church as reflected by both speech and conduct.
- Is actively involved in a local church.
- Believes that children can be saved from sin by coming to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ.
- Self-motivated, organized and able to motivate people.
- Willing to raise support.
- Demonstrate leadership characteristics.
- Skillful in analysis and planning, strategic thinker, able to take initiative, and direct the work of others.
- Have good people skills.
The local director should demonstrate a balanced approach to Christian living in:
- A daily walk with God
- Family relationships
- Local church involvement
- Active prayer life
- Promotes the ministry in the local chapter with the goal of increasing church partnerships and primary ministries.
- Recruits staff and volunteers ensuring that they are adequately trained and equipped for ministry, as well as building a multi-staff team.
- Develops, implements and grows an effective prayer program.
- Maintains direct ministry contact with children through CEF sponsored programs.
- Develops with the local committee, and effectively communicates the vision and written strategic plan for the evangelization and discipleship of all the children within the local chapter and oversees the implementation of that plan.
- Strives to develop and establish a ministry among the children in unreached cities, towns, and neighborhoods within the local chapter.
- Recruits people to do the work of the ministry (both paid and volunteer).
- Works proactively with the local committee to raise sufficient funds for ministry needs.
- Follows the policies and procedures of the state and national organizations and sees that all staff and volunteers are adhering to the policies.
- Works with paid staff and volunteers helping them in leadership development skills.
- Oversees (and teaches if necessary) the teacher training program and provides the necessary training for the staff to perform the job well.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Associate Director for Hispanic ministry--Alpha in a Catholic contextAlpha USA
- Phoenix, Arizona
- September 29
Women's Biblical/Pastoral CounselorHis Mansion Ministries
- Hillsboro, New Hampshire
- September 26
Director of Children's MinistryStonebridge Church
- Cedar Rapids, Iowa
- September 20
Residential Counselor for Struggling TeensHeartlight Ministries
- Hallsville, Texas
- September 15
Family Teaching Couple (House Parents)The Children's Home
- Amarillo, Texas
- September 14