Kingdom Come Training is looking for a Development Officer to serve as an independent contractor to develop financial resources for the Accelerated Partnership Ministry Fund set up under National Christian Foundation. This person should be able to function
from anywhere in the U.S.
- A personal relationship with Jesus and a solid commitment to obedience to His purpose.
- A love of serving in the Body of Christ
- A minimum two years experience in financial resource development for non-profits.
- A secondary-degree education in Liberal Arts, Finance, Communications, Marketing or related fields.
Manage the funding development process for the Accelerated Partnership Ministry Fund including ~
- Research, contact and present to individual investors
- Write grant proposals to foundations and manage follow-up
- Keep records and manage legal compliances
- Publish quarterly reports
- Maintain website representing the fund
- Create and manage a social media campaign
- Organize and manage fundraising events
Please submit a resume with references.