Third Millennium Ministries is a multimedia Christian education publisher seeking a designer to create and produce motion graphic material. This person will be involved in developing the visual content of our seminary courses. The ideal person will have strong motion graphics training and be able to work as part of a post-production team. Must be able to complete projects with specific deadlines and work in a dynamic environment. Must also have a desire/ability to learn new software and a passion for creativity.
- Minimum two years industry experience or BA degree in related field.
- Proficiency in the following software programs:
- After Effects
- Premiere Pro
- Excellent organizational skills
- Membership in good standing in an Evangelical church.
- Experience in the following software programs:
- After Effects plugins (Red Giant and Video Copilot)
- Pro Tools
- 3D software
- HD studio and field production experience. We primarily use a DSLR workflow. A potential applicant would have experience in the following:
- Camera operation
- 3-point lighting
- Set design and decoration
- General knowledge of audio recording/mixing
- Illustration skills
- Ability to understand multimedia production development (scripting, storyboarding, scene creation, etc.)
- Strong understanding of the Reformed and Christian traditions
To apply, email resume and portfolio link to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Women's Biblical/Pastoral CounselorHis Mansion Ministries
- Hillsboro, New Hampshire
- September 26
Director of Children's MinistryStonebridge Church
- Cedar Rapids, Iowa
- September 20
Residential Counselor for Struggling TeensHeartlight Ministries
- Hallsville, Texas
- September 15
Worship LeaderPilgrim Church
- Port Charlotte, Florida
- September 14
Women's Program AdministratorHis Mansion Ministries
- Hillsborough, New Hampshire
- September 14
Third Millennium Ministries
Third Millennium Ministries (IIIM) is an Evangelical Christian parachurch ministry. We are a non-profit corporation recognized by the IRS as a 501(c)(3) organization. Our goal is to provide Christian education to hundreds of thousands of pastors around the world who lack sufficient training for ministry. We are meeting this goal by publishing and globally distributing a free multilingual, multimedia, digital seminary curriculum in English, Arabic, Chinese (Mandarin), Russian and Spanish. The curriculum is designed to be used in support of ex More...