Third Millennium Ministries is a multimedia Christian education publisher seeking a designer to create and produce motion graphic material. This person will be involved in developing the visual content of our seminary courses. The ideal person will have strong motion graphics training and be able to work as part of a post-production team. Must be able to complete projects with specific deadlines and work in a dynamic environment. Must also have a desire/ability to learn new software and a passion for creativity.
- Minimum two years industry experience or BA degree in related field.
- Proficiency in the following software programs:
- After Effects
- Premiere Pro
- Excellent organizational skills
- Membership in good standing in an Evangelical church.
- Experience in the following software programs:
- After Effects plugins (Red Giant and Video Copilot)
- Pro Tools
- 3D software
- HD studio and field production experience. We primarily use a DSLR workflow. A potential applicant would have experience in the following:
- Camera operation
- 3-point lighting
- Set design and decoration
- General knowledge of audio recording/mixing
- Illustration skills
- Ability to understand multimedia production development (scripting, storyboarding, scene creation, etc.)
- Strong understanding of the Reformed and Christian traditions
To apply, email resume and portfolio link to email@example.com.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Director of Youth, Family and Small Group MinistriesEagle River Presbyterian Church
- Avon, Colorado
- October 20
Christian Financial Radio/TV Co-HostPrivate Profile
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- October 19
General Secretary/Executive DirectorInternational Ministerial Fellowship
- Excelsior, Minnesota
- October 14
Executive Development Representative - HoustonThe Seed Company
- Houston, Texas
- October 12
Seasonal Processing Center Associate - Operation Christmas ChildSamaritan's Purse
- Charlotte, North Carolina
- October 12
Third Millennium Ministries
Third Millennium Ministries (IIIM) is an Evangelical Christian parachurch ministry. We are a non-profit corporation recognized by the IRS as a 501(c)(3) organization. Our goal is to provide Christian education to hundreds of thousands of pastors around the world who lack sufficient training for ministry. We are meeting this goal by publishing and globally distributing a free multilingual, multimedia, digital seminary curriculum in English, Arabic, Chinese (Mandarin), Russian and Spanish. The curriculum is designed to be used in support of ex More...