An exciting opportunity is available at Clinton Christian School (CCS) for Part-Time Adjunct Professors. The professors will provide instruction of students by developing, selecting, and modifying instructional plans and materials, and presenting them using instructional techniques which meet the needs of all students. Courses available are:
- Teach and motivate students to excel in their academics
- Monitor students' progress through various academic channels
- Design course material and instruct
- Design and prepare academic year plan.
- Conduct seminars for students and faculty members.
- Assist students in achieving their academic goals and objectives.
- Ensure compliance of university policy and procedure guidelines.
- Demonstrate teaching excellence.
- Bachelor’s +
- Ability to work with diverse populations;
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the teaching and learning process;
- Ability to provide instruction that reflects multiple perspectives and multicultural education;
- Ability to infuse technology into curriculum;
- Ability to work effectively with students, parents, administrators, colleagues, community, and other school system staff; and
- Excellent oral and communication skills
- Part-Time (1-hour per day)
Application Process: Application materials (consisting of a letter of interest addressing qualifications and salary requirement, resume, and the names, telephone numbers, and email addresses of three references) should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
CounselorSeoul Foreign School
- Seoul, Not Assigned
- September 26
Early Education TeacherCommunity 54:13 dba Children's Promise Centers
- Albuquerque, New Mexico
- September 21
Residential Counselor for Struggling TeensHeartlight Ministries
- Hallsville, Texas
- September 15
PrincipalRiver City Believers Academy
- San Antonio, Texas
- September 11
Overseas University English TeachersAcademics In Asia
- China, China
- September 7