Turning Point for God
Job Opening – San Diego Headquarters
MANAGER OF HUMAN RESOURCES
Turning Point for God is the radio and television ministry of Dr. David Jeremiah, senior pastor of Shadow Mountain Community Church. It is an international ministry with a vision to reach every language group in the world with the Gospel and the teachings
of God’s Word. From a modest beginning thirty two years ago, Turning Point is now accessible by 2.5 billion people worldwide every day through radio, television, and the Internet.
We are seeking a highly motivated Human Resources professional, with knowledge and training in every facet of the profession. Able to lead staff development programs and initiatives, recruit staff in alignment with our corporate culture, utilize an excellent
understanding of the health/insurance industry, an excellent communicator who motivates and facilitates staff to meet expectations and achieve excellence in their pursuits.
- PHR Certification
- 3 years’ experience as an HR Manager
- 5 years of progressive HR experience and thorough knowledge of Human Resources principles and practices
- BA/BS degree required
- Must possess an up to date knowledge of relevant regulations and legislation as it relates to Employee Benefits, specifically California
- A desire and ability to be able to manage all employee relations issues in a manner that is consistent with Biblical principles.
- Needs to be a spiritually mature Christian who maintains a vibrant walk with the Lord, fellowships faithfully in a Bible-teaching church, and is above reproach in representing our Lord, Pastor Jeremiah, and Turning Point.
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Extremely competitive employee health and retirement benefit programs
- Must be a like-minded believer and share our passion to deliver the unchanging Word of God to an ever-changing world
- Position is in Turning Point’s international headquarters in Lakeside, CA.
Please email your Christian testimony, résumé with a cover letter, and salary history to
firstname.lastname@example.org. Incomplete applications may not be considered.