This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Chicago (Wheaton), Illinois, United States
Date Posted: 08/27/2008
Job Type: Full-Time
1. To function as an in-charge auditor for moderately complex audit engagements so that clients receive excellent, timely service. This includes oversight of the audit team and assignments, engagement communication, development of audit documents, review of work papers, and preparation of client deliverable documents. To supervise the work of Audit Seniors and Audit Staff.
2. To be a productive audit team member, assisting Partners or Managers in complex audit engagements so that clients receive excellent, timely service.
3. To develop a proactive, professional relationship with clients for assigned engagements.
4. To be a productive, innovative team member of a Practice Office through active participation in Firm initiatives.
5. To actively pursue professional development through an intentional growth plan developed with your supervisor, with a special focus on the NPO organizations and corresponding accounting issues and trends.
6. To help other staff members develop professionally through on-the-job coaching and intentional training.
7. To display integrity and professional behavior consistent with Capin Crouses values and mission.
8. To respectfully act consistent with client values.
1. Have a bachelors degree in accounting or a related finance degree.
2. Have 5+ years of related audit or applicable business experience (experience in public accounting is preferred.)
3. Have CPA certification.
4. Have a reputation of integrity, even in conflictive situations.
5. Have ability to produce high quality work while meeting deadlines.
6. Have the ability to multi-task.
7. Have proficiency in Microsoft Office (required), Citrix and ProSystem (desired).
8. Have the ability to develop open and trusting relationships.
9. Have the ability to work in teams, whether as member or leader.
10. Have the ability to motivate him/herself to grow professionally and serve with excellence.
11. Have the ability to assume responsibility for projects, complete them within agreed upon time and resources, and be an active learner.
12. Have a desire to work as a professional in a CPA firm with Capin Crouses values and mission.
13. Have willingness to travel as necessary for the Practice Office served.
14. Have a passion to serve others, especially non-profit organizations.