The role of Story Director will work closely with leadership from various departments on an assortment of projects and provide creative direction and effective leadership to the individuals on the Story team. This role will develop, implement,
and oversee the Communication team’s strategic plan, as it relates to writing and the projects delivered by the Story team. This person will lead the continual evolution and refinement of the brand voice expressed through all Seed Company content and publications.
He or she will establish and maintain best practices for the Story team to follow for content creation and dissemination; developing processes, procedures, and policies that provide for effective and efficient content receipt, creation, and delivery. The Director
will collaborate to ensure publications are effectively growing Seed Company’s support base by mobilizing partners to give, pray, and advocate for the Bibleless people; as well as collaborate with other Communication’s team leaders to ensure alignment in vision
and to provide input and leadership on integrated marketing, donor relations, and strategic communications ventures.
- Strong faith in Jesus Christ as Savior;God honoring lifestyle
- Passion for God’s Word
- Championing Seed Company’s vision,mission, and values
- Requires Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, English, Writing, Communications; or equivalent work experience
- Requires five to seven years’ experience in writing and editorial leadership
- Understanding and experience writing to mission and philanthropic audiences
- Proven experience with creative and persuasive writing
- Deep understanding of writing and editing skills and standards
Please apply through our website: www.theseedcomapny.org