In 1972, Liberty Institute began as a small advocacy organization under a different name and advanced the cause of liberty, including religious liberty. What began nearly 40 years ago has grown into an influential national non-profit law firm, dedicated
to defending and restoring religious liberty across America. For more information, please visit www.LibertyInstitute.org
The Major Donor Developer is responsible for developing relationships with our high-level donors. This position will work under the direction, closely with the CEO and the rest of the Donor Development Team. The Major Donor Developer will assist in building
a program for current and prospective high-level donors and help them to engage with the work of the ministry.
- Work closely with CEO and team to develop, implement, and evaluating engagement and communication strategies.
- Relationship building through personal contact to develop long-term partnerships with donors whereas the donors are encouraged by the knowledge of their gifts being used to defend and restore religious freedom in our country
- Ability to assist in long-range planning with continual monitoring, analysis, and accurate reporting of high-level donors’ interaction with the ministry.
- Frequent communication with donors by thanking them, praying with them and encouraging them as to what impact their donations are having around our country for our schools, churches, ministries, military and in the public arena.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or Public Relations
- 5+ years experience as a donor developer with a non-profit
- Proven track record of relationship management with the ability to gauge and adapt to audiences
- Strategic thinker with the understanding of the motivation of donors
- Creative, problem solving skills
- Mature Christian believer, who demonstrates Godly principles in all aspects of life
- Views communications/relationship building with a ministry passion and is able to articulate the mission and vision of Liberty Institute
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Displays superior interpersonal and presentation skills
- Travel required