Capitol Ministries exists to make disciples of Jesus Christ in the political arena. The ministry is seeking qualified candidates for the position of state director.
As an extension of the local church, Capitol Ministries is training and placing state directors as full-time disciple makers in seats of government for the purpose of teaching Gods Word, evangelizing the lost and challenging leaders to develop and live out biblical convictions.
Capitol Ministries is not a political organization. State directors do not lobby or fight for legal change in the halls of government. Instead they seek to reach political leaders at every level of government in their state with the heart-transforming gospel of Jesus Christ.
To learn more about Capitol Ministries, please visit our web site at www.capmin.org
A successful candidate for state director will be a godly man who is called to full-time ministry and possess certain qualities, including but not limited to:
- Skill in expository teaching and preaching of Gods Word
- Discipleship ability (i.e. a "people person")
- Skill in writing; excellent verbal communication skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit; ability and desire to build a new ministry work
- Aptitude in networking and fundraising (i.e. developing a team of believers to accomplish Gods work)
- A team player; willing to submit humbly to direction and ministry policies