Imagine the privilege of serving as the inspiring leader of Spokane Youth for Christ!
Imagine the opportunity to lead a team of over 180+ staff and volunteers that impacted over 1,300 youth who are at-risk with the love and hope of Jesus Christ.
“After 60+ years, Youth for Christ continues to communicate the life changing message of Jesus Christ to our youth before it’s too late. We have been fortunate through the years to touch millions of lives and today, more than ever, we need to continue
our quest to reach the lost youth around the world. The harvest fields are riper, the grain is thicker, and the instruments that technology has provided are sharper. I see no reason why we could not touch the entire youth population of the world with the good
news of the Gospel… let’s make that our goal!”
Billy Graham, YFC’s first full time evangelist
“I am an enthusiastic supporter of the ministry of Youth for Christ. I have seen the work first hand, particularly among troubled inner-city youths, where YFC for years has been rescuing lost kids.”
Charles Colson, ?Prison Fellowship Ministries
EVERY DAY YFC STAFF AND VOLUNTEERS MEET WITH YOUNG PEOPLE IN SPOKANE WHO NEED JESUS. WE ARE ALWAYS ABOUT THE MESSAGE OF JESUS.
DOES THIS OPPORTUNITY GRAB YOUR HEART – LIKE NOTHING ELSE?
Spokane Youth for Christ
The Executive Director Profile
The Executive Director at YFC is the point person for stewarding the mission of Spokane Youth for Christ. This person should be someone who has…
- A deep, abiding, and passionate walk with Jesus Christ. This person should have a committed church relationship and a proven, time-tested walk with the Lord.
- A passion to serve kids in low-income neighborhoods throughout our community with the holistic Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- Applicants should have a proven track record of leadership in recruiting, training, equipping and managing other high capacity leaders towards goals. (preferably a minimum of 5 years experience)
- An ability to communicate vision in both small and large settings.
- An ability to both manage a budget and garner the necessary funds to meet it. This includes both personal fund raising and managing a team who helps in that process.
- An ability to network and collaborate with other churches and like-minded leaders in the community for the sake of the mission.
- An ability to work with a board of directors for the stewardship of the mission.
The Spokane Chapter Profile
- Budget of approximately $650,000
- 6 full time staff
- 5 part time staff (including two interns)
- 80+ Direct Ministry Volunteers
- 100+ Support Ministry Volunteers
Compensation & Benefits
Competitive salary, depending on experience, plus medical/dental/vision, matching IRA plan, and generous vacation.