Lead Accounts Payable Specialist
Salem Communications is the leading U.S. radio broadcaster targeting audiences interested in conservative NewsTalk and Christian and family-themed programming. We currently have a full time position available for a Lead Accounts Payable Specialist in our corporate office in Camarillo.
- Process invoices and check requests
- Review GIL coding for appropriateness
- Monitor T&E reports for compliance with policies
- Assist with 1099's
- Monthly sales and use tax filings
- Resolve accounts payable issues with vendors
- Analyze and reconcile vendor accounts
- Provide excellent internal and external customer service and guidance
- Special projects as assigned
- 4 years of accounts payable experience in a public company
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Office
- High level of analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and prioritize in order to meet deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience with IRS reporting requirements
- Knowledge of Great Plains a plus
High School Diploma or equivalent a must, degree is desirable
Salem Communications offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefit package as well as 10 paid holidays and paid vacation.
Please visit our website for more information about Salem Communications at www.salem.cc
If you possess these qualifications and Salem Communications sounds like the company for you, please submit your cover letter with salary requirements and resume to email@example.com or fax (805) 383-4353.
Salem Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Accounting ClerkCRISTA Ministries
- Seattle, Washington
- October 27
Chief Financial Officer (CFO)Serge
- Jenkintown, Pennsylvania
- October 14
Customer ServiceBayville Chemicals.net
- Deer Park, New York
- October 11
Senior Accounting ManagerTri Star Sports & Entertainment Group
- Nashville, Tennessee
- October 7
Accounting ManagerFirst Baptist Church Atlanta
- Atlanta, Georgia
- October 3
Salem Media Group
Salem Media Group is America’s leading radio broadcaster, Internet content provider, and magazine and book publisher targeting audiences interested in Christian and family-themed content and conservative values. In addition to its radio properties, Salem owns Salem Radio Network, which syndicates talk, news and music programming to approximately 2,000 affiliates; Salem Radio Representatives, a national radio advertising sales force; Salem Web Network, a leading Internet provider of Christian content and online streaming; and Salem Publ More...