Our 4 station radio cluster is currently searching for an Assistant Engineer who exemplifies leadership, achievement and team spirit.
Position Type: Part-Time
Performs activities in the radio studio and control room to ensure technical quality of sound for programs originating in the studio from syndications or from remote pickup points.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); six months experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Special Job Requirements: Knowledge of RF and Transmitter a must, NexGen Audio Control System, audio boards, audio recording equipment, ISDN, and TELCO systems and remote transmitter monitoring equipment is a plus. Candidate must be available to work nights,
weekends and holidays on occasion.
- Monitor overall technical operation of the station(s) to insure compliance with FCC, Federal, EPA, OSHA and State and local regulation.
- Assist with repair and maintenance of all equipment
- Assist with remote appearances
- Takes transmitter readings and maintains transmitter logs
- Other duties to be assigned
Send Resumes and References: Attention Cliff Mikkelson
Salem Media of Colorado, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.