AMERICAN HERITAGE GIRLS, INC.
Position title: Support Services Coordinator
Division: Support Services
Status: Full-Time, Hourly, Non-Exempt
Location: AHG National Office in Cincinnati, Ohio
Reports to: Support Services Manager
Works with: Volunteers, Charter Organizations, Support Service Team,
Membership Team, and Program Manager
Shares a Christ-like servant leadership spirit while working with the AHG Staff, volunteers and general public. Supports volunteers and develops processes to assist Charter Organizations, Troop Coordinators and Unit Leaders to uniformly deliver the AHG program. Provides direct service support to all Troops within assigned territory through phone calls, emails, and prayer. Provides training as needed and creates resources to improve volunteer satisfaction.
Specific Duties include, but not limited to:
I. Support of Current Charters and Troops.
- Serve as main contact to Troop volunteers and to the Charter Organization, assisting them in delivering the AHG program with excellence.
- Regularly contact each Troop to ensure AHG ministry efficacy within the Troop setting.
- Create resources to improve volunteer satisfaction.
- Create and maintain necessary records and reports for each Troop to ensure uniformity within the AHG ministry.
- Assist Troops through the Charter Renewal and Member Registration processes.
- Build personal relationships with Charter Organizations through the Charter Representative.
- Coach Troop leadership teams to resolve conflicts as they arise using biblical conflict resolution models. May seek the help of the Troop’s Charter Representative.
- Work closely with other Support Services and Membership Team members.
- Approve—via on-line data base—Troop trips, fundraising activities, regional camps, girl level awards, adult recognition awards, and National Honor Troop awards.
- Provide AHG volunteer training to increase their awareness and understanding of the AHG program.
- Educate volunteers on the use of the member data base and other media delivered via the web.
- Assist with creation of leader development materials for use by AHG ministry volunteers.
- Prepare quarterly plan of work, schedules, and tactics to focus on objectives.
- Log data and maintain files.
- Create process designed to deliver intended results with excellence.
- Assume additional duties that are required from time to time.
- Agreement with AHG’s Statement of Faith and a personal commitment to live out that Faith in all the dimensions of life.
- Understanding of the AHG program and the needs of a volunteer. AHG experience is preferred but not required.
- Strong desire to help others succeed.
- Ability to train and volunteers and to challenge them to grow as godly leaders.
- Effective communicator, both verbally and in writing.
- Good public relations and telephone skills.
- Strong conflict resolution skills, listening skills, and coaching skills.
- Ability to plan, organize, manage time, and fulfill responsibilities efficiently.
- High level of integrity and confidentiality.
- Professional demeanor in dress, behavior, attitude and loyalty to AHG.
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 25 lbs.
- Ability to walk long distances and stand for long periods of time, on occasion.
- College degree is preferred, although not mandatory.
- Proficient in email, internet, MS Word and Excel.
- Willingness to learn new concepts and to be coached.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Business Teachers in Asia (No Teaching Experience Required)Academics In Asia
- China, China
- December 2
Elementary School English Teachers in AsiaAcademics In Asia
- China, China
- December 2
Hospitality Operations SupervisorZion Mountain Ranch
- Mount Carmel, Utah
- November 28
Work from Home-Member SpecialistAmeriplan
- Any City or State, FT & PT, Based out of, Texas
- November 25
American Heritage Girls
American Heritage Girls is a faith-based leadership and character development program for girls ages 5-18. This non-profit organization offers badge programs, service projects, girl leadership opportunities and outdoor experiences to its members. American Heritage Girls has successfully served thousands of girls since its inception and will continue to do so long into the 21st century. More...