- Full-time position, 40 hours per week.
- Participates and works in cooperation with all aspects of integrated communications for Cahoots clients: account management, creative, strategy, design, production and fulfillment.
- Strategizes, designs, presents and produces visual communications to support clients in branding, print, web, video, audio, email and social media, relevant to marketing, advertising, public relations, special events and fundraising.
- Establishes and maintains client brand standards through all projects.
- Plans, estimates and schedules art services with timeliness, quality and profitability.
- Maintains external professional relationships in this industry for sourcing.
- Reports to the Vice President of Creative Services.
- Efficient on Apple computers in the Adobe CS Design Standard package (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat) Word/Office and other digital media tools for web and social networking.
- Actively maintains current knowledge of marketing trends with the nonprofit sector, creative industry and technology.
- Understanding of prepress and the printing process, photography, illustration and typography.
- Is able to organize multiple projects concurrently to fulfill deadlines.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in graphic design or graphic communications
- 3 years or more of experience in the visual communications industry.
To apply for this position, please submit a packet that includes:
- Cover Letter: Describe your specific skills, experience and qualifications to fulfill the job description. Since 80 percent of Cahoots clients are faith-based, please indicate how your interests and background
are relevant to serving this nonprofit sector. Also specify your salary requirements.
- Résumé: List your employment, experience and education.
- Samples: Include at least 3 samples of relevant work you have produced. PDF documents and/or links to online content are acceptable.
Please submit Application materials by email to Info@CahootsInc.com. DO NOT use the website application system. Include your name and “Graphic Designer position” in the subject line.
We appreciate all applications for employment, however, we will only contact those applicants invited for an interview. No phone calls or staffing agencies, please.
Officially, we’re an advertising agency. But we cover the full spectrum of marketing that integrates branding, fundraising, public relations and more.
We specialize in serving clients who represent hundreds of faith-based, civic, cultural, educational and humanitarian causes in Colorado
and around the world.