- Part-time work-from-home position, up to 20 hours per week, starting summer 2014. Occasional on-site meetings at Cahoots office in Greenwood Village, CO may be required. Must have own computer with Internet and Office 2007 or later.
- Writes creative and compelling copy for print, online, radio and television communications, including: advertisements, stories, articles, marketing collateral, fundraising appeals and social media.
- Expresses the unique voice of each client to engage to target audiences while upholding established brand standards, copy platforms and campaign strategy.
- Proofreads and edits copy for accuracy, clarity and style.
- Conducts research and interviews as required to fulfill writing assignments.
- Participates in all aspects of integrated communications for Cahoots clients: account management, creative, strategy, design, production and fulfillment.
- Reports to the Vice President of Creative Services.
- Demonstrates excellent ability in spoken and written communication.
- Is able to organize multiple projects concurrently to fulfill deadlines.
- Is a self-motivated learner who seeks and shares knowledge of common marketing practices and trends to strengthen creative collaboration and teamwork.
- Has solid computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Internet navigation and research, and email and calendar systems. Knowledge of project/customer database programs is a plus.
- Has a bachelor’s degree in English, marketing or business, and 5+ years of experience in a related field.
To apply for this position, please submit a packet that includes:
- Cover Letter: Describe your specific skills, experience and qualifications to fulfill the job description. Since a majority of Cahoots clients are faith-based, please indicate how your interests and background are relevant to serving this nonprofit sector. Also specify your compensation requirements.
- Résumé: List your employment, experience and education.
- Samples: Include at least 5 samples of relevant work you have produced. PDF documents and/or links to online content are acceptable.
Please submit Application materials by email to Info@CahootsInc.com. DO NOT use the website application system. Include your name and “Copywriter position” in the subject line. Applications are due July 15, 2014 but the position may be filled sooner if a qualified candidate is identified.
We appreciate all applications for employment, however, we will only contact those applicants invited for an interview. No phone calls or staffing agencies, please.
Officially, we’re an advertising agency. But we cover the full spectrum of marketing that integrates branding, fundraising, public relations and more.
We specialize in serving clients who represent hundreds of faith-based, civic, cultural, educational and humanitarian causes in Colorado
and around the world.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
GROUP PROGRAM DIRECTORS NEEDED – Work from Home!AHLI
- Headquartered in Lancaster, Pennsylvania
- October 22
Executive Development Representative - HoustonThe Seed Company
- Houston, Texas
- October 12
Work from Home-Member SpecialistAmeriplan
- Any City or State, FT & PT, Based out of, Texas
- September 27
Elementary School Teachers in China - Still Interviewing!Academics In Asia
- China, Not Assigned
- July 4
Cahoots Communications Inc.
Uniting resources for a common cause. That’s the literal definition of Cahoots, but there’s actually nothing common about any cause. Which is exactly why we love what we do … figuring out how to best communicate the unique qualities of a cause, building up its brand and then encouraging like–minded people to actively support it with their time, talent and treasure. More...