Remarkable companies have remarkable people. It is our job to tell the stories of these companies and connect them to those remarkable people. We discover multiplying leaders - someone whose personal mission is to impact others in and through their work.
We are recruiting a Lead Coach in the Tuscaloosa, AL area who wants to leave a legacy with one of our remarkable companies, Iron Tribe Fitness. The Lead Coach must demonstrate a strong understanding of group dynamics while teaching high intensity, varied, functional movement training to multiple classes a week.
To Apply Click: de127.infusionsoft.com/app/page/itftalcj ( Do not go through this job board)
Iron Tribe is more than a gym. They are a tribe of athletes. Iron Tribe is not only committed to change people’s lives through fitness but is committed to giving back to the community and enriching the lives of those who can’t always help themselves.
Iron Tribe’s mission statement is "To teach and support healthy lifestyles, be a leader in results based fitness, and encourage fellowship within our global community.”
CORE COMPETENCIES NEEDED:
1. Ethics and Values- Adheres to an appropriate and effective set of core values and beliefs during both good and bad times; acts in line with those values; rewards the right values and disapproves of others; practices what he/she preaches.
2. Action Oriented- Enjoys working hard; is action oriented and full of energy for things he/ she sees as challenging; not fearful of acting with minimum planning; seizes more opportunities than others.
3. Self Development- Is personally committed to and actively works to continuously improve him/ herself; understands that different situations and levels may call for different skills and approaches; works to deploy strengths; works on compensating for weaknesses and limits.
4. Perseverance- Pursues everything with energy, drive, and a need to finish; seldom gives up before finishing, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks.
5. Compassion- Genuinely cares about people; is concerned about their work and non-work problems; is available and ready to help; is sympathetic to the plight of others not as fortunate; demonstrates real empathy with the joys and pains of others.
To Apply Click: de127.infusionsoft.com/app/page/itftalcj (Do not go through this job board)
A multiplying leader that has the following certifications:
- Training in an environment that uses Olympic style lift
- Functional Movement Training
- Crossfit Level 1 Certification a Plus
- Olympic Lifting Certification a Plus
- Coaching/Teaching in a sports or fitness setting
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Compensation: $27,000-$40,000 based on experience/ position
Recruiting Company: FireSeeds LLC- www.fireseeds.com
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Work from Home-Member SpecialistAmeriplan
- Any City or State, FT & PT, Based out of, Texas
- September 27
Data EntryPrivate Profile
- San Antonio, Texas
- September 26
Residential Counselor for Struggling TeensHeartlight Ministries
- Hallsville, Texas
- September 15
Elementary School Teachers in China - Still Interviewing!Academics In Asia
- China, Not Assigned
- July 4