Operation Christmas Child is a dynamic, fast-paced ministry of Samaritan's Purse that transforms lives around the world through the power of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. We praise God for his provision of growth in the ministry of Samaritan's Purse and Operation Christmas Child and the goal is to continue to take the ministry to the next level by retaining current partners and growing the scope and reach across the country, primarily through the development of leader volunteers. Samaritan's Purse is seeking a Regional Director, Southeast Region, ready for a challenge, with experience managing high capacity volunteers.
*Provide leadership and oversight of the Southeast Region by leading and developing a team of staff members and volunteers to create and implement strategic plans and initiatives to accomplish measurable ministry goals.
* Leading volunteer teams in a defined geographic area to accomplish goals in the areas of church, community, media and prayer mobilization and the establishment and retention of a collection network;
* Recruiting, selecting, equipping, leading, and developing year-round leader volunteers according to the High Impact model of volunteer ministry;
* Travel throughout the assigned Region, with possibility of occasional travel outside of Region and/or 1-2 international trips per year. Yearly travel averages 60 nights per year.
* Serve on the management team in the Atlanta Area Processing Center for four weeks in November and December.
* Proven experience in staff and volunteer leadership and management, including motivating and leading teams in implementing and achieving program goals;
* Strong written and verbal communications skills;
* Strong organizational skills and ability to successfully manage multiple priorities;
* Self-starter who takes initiative on reaching goals;
* Bachelor's degree preferred, including 12-credit hours of college-level Biblical studies;
* Strong Christian character and support of the mission and objectives of Samaritan's Purse.
TO APPLY: Go to www.samaritanspurse.org. Under "Get Involved" choose "Employment Listings." Use the search options to find the position you are interested in; then please complete the on-line application by clicking “Apply Now” at the bottom of the page; and attach a current resume and cover letter stating your interest in this position.
Samaritan's Purse is a nondenominational evangelical Christian organization providing spiritual and physical aid to hurting people around the world. Since 1970, Samaritan's Purse has helped meet needs of people who are victims of war, poverty, natural disasters, disease, and famine with the purpose of sharing God's love through His Son, Jesus Christ. The organization serves the Church worldwide to promote the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ.
Distinct Objectives: The work of Samaritan's Purse is marked by five distinct objectives, grounded in Scripture and biblical principles:
PROCLAIM THE GOSPEL - EXALT Christ and share the Gospel while working in His Name around the world
SERVE WITH EXCELLENCE - EXCEED the world's standard while serving the purposes of God's kingdom
RESPOND WITH COMPASSIONATE ACTION - EXPEDITE our response to needs as the Lord reveals opportunities to minister
DEMONSTRATE BIBLICAL INTEGRITY - EXHIBIT character and integrity personally, at home and work
WALK IN BOLD FAITH - EXPECT God to do the impossible-- "God Room"
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Group Program Directors Needed – Work from Home!AHLI
- Headquartered in Lancaster, Pennsylvania
- October 22
Director of Youth, Family and Small Group MinistriesEagle River Presbyterian Church
- Avon, Colorado
- October 20
Christian Financial Radio/TV Co-HostPrivate Profile
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- October 19
General Secretary/Executive DirectorInternational Ministerial Fellowship
- Excelsior, Minnesota
- October 14
Executive Development Representative - HoustonThe Seed Company
- Houston, Texas
- October 12
The story of the Good Samaritan (Luke 10:30-37) gives a clear picture of God's desire for us to help those in desperate need wherever we find them. After describing how the Samaritan rescued a hurting man whom others had passed by, Jesus told His hearers, "Go and do likewise." Samaritan's Purse is a nondenominational evangelical Christian organization providing spiritual and physical aid to hurting people around the world. Since 1970, Samaritan's Purse has helped meet needs of people who are victims of war, poverty, natural disa More...