About the employer, Wausau Homes
Wausau Homes is a recognized leader in the home building industry. For the past 50 years, Wausau Homes has continued to redefine the home building experience, providing the highest quality homes and an exceptional building experience to our customers. We build
the components for every Wausau Home in our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility, and then deliver them to the home site where the home is completed. Our network of exclusive Wausau Homes builders serve homebuyers across the Midwest, providing a stress-free
home building experience from start to finish.
The full time position is located in Rothschild/Wausau, WI. No telecommuting. Eligible candidates may receive a signing bonus towards relocation assistance.
The Marketing Director supports the development of marketing strategy and plans, and oversees execution of the plans in our B2B2C environment. This key role is responsible for scaling the business by creating interest, demand and recognition for the Wausau
Homes brand among home builders whom serve as our distribution partners and also with end-user consumers. This position is responsible for lead generation, distributor development and training, and for supporting the marketing needs of the field sales personnel
and the distributor organization.
The ideal candidate will possess solid leadership and business skills around marketing communications, brand management, and distributor development\training. The Director will be an experienced 15 years+ B2B marketer with an understanding and proven ability
to drive consumer focus throughout the company and distributor organization. The Director will support the strategy, and drive the brand to the next level, while providing hands-on execution. Requires Bachelors’ degree. Reports to president of this privately
held, well-capitalized, market-driven company.
Oversee development of corporate marketing strategy and execute the marketing plans. Responsible for unit growth and profit contribution for the organization. Lead and supervise Marketing Coordinator.
Lead B2C marketing communications efforts to increase consumer demand and generate interest with potential homebuyers. Includes online and offline media, SEO/SEM, advertising, PR, events and other approaches.
Oversee the B2B distributor development by providing content and training, developing sales tools, generating leads, and providing ongoing support to the sales organization.
Drive the Wausau Homes brand to new heights. Support the voice of customer throughout the organization and develop programs for continuous improvement in customer satisfaction. Work with internal research teams as well as outside agencies/consultants as
Marketing Manager and Coordinators
The ideal candidate would be well rounded in all aspects of marketing including online and offline. Extensive knowledge including:
- High standards of integrity
- Practices good stewardship over resources
- Takes personal initiative; looks for and takes advantage of opportunities to serve; asks for and offers help when needed.
- Minimum 6 years marketing management experience in organization with minimum annual sales of $50 million and a 25 person field sales staff.
- Focus on customer needs and satisfaction
- Branding and marketing communications
- Marketing analysis skills: analysis of sales trends, cause-effect, marketing spend payback, market share
- Product management
- Event marketing
- Pricing models
- Competitive strategies
- CRM and technology
- Strong presentation, communication and training skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize multiple projects and tasks.
- Detailed, organized and results oriented.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- Meeting management and group process facilitation skills
- Technology savvy with the ability to learn new applications and concepts.
- Experience working with a Customer Relations Management (CRM) platform (ideally SAP) and how it can be utilized to improve business processes.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience; graduate degree a plus'
Interested applications must apply online. No phone calls