CCCOC is seeking multiple independently licensed clinical therapists (LCSW, LMFT, LCPC, Licensed Clinical Psychologists) to join a dynamic and growing organization to provide services to a predominantly Christian population and supervision to clinicians in training.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE POSITION may include the following:
- Clinical counseling services for individual/couples/family. Sessions range from 50 – 90 minutes, with clients typically coming in once/week for 8-12 weeks or more.
- Full time (40 hours) requirement of 25 clinical session hours/week.
- Part time (minimum 24 hours) requirement of 15 clinical session hours/week.
- Therapists with focus on either adults or child/family therapy wanted, with the ability to perform as generalists.
- Potential for clinical supervision for pre-doctoral and post-doctoral residents on weekly basis.
- Crisis intervention as needed.
- Marketing and outreach to assist in building up and maintaining caseload.
- Providing professional consultation and seminars to businesses and churches.
- Up-keep of clinical records and compliance with organization’s clinical and personnel policies and procedures.
- Attendance to weekly team meeting Fridays from 1:30 – 3:30 p.m. to include participation in peer case consultation and team development trainings.
- Participation in weekly on-boarding supervision on weekly basis with seasoned staff member for 6 – 12 months and participation in licensed peer consultation weekly.
- License for independent practice in the State of Illinois.
- Minimum of 3 years post-training experience treating adults, children, adolescents and families in an out-patient setting.
- Experience in clinical service delivery for diverse urban populations with demonstrated skills for culturally competent care.
- Experience offering clinical supervision preferred.
- Specific organizational needs include:
- A male therapist with experience working with male issues
- A Spanish-speaking therapist
- EMDR and/or trauma treatment experience
- Neuro-psychology experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (English required; bi-lingual capabilities a plus).
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Proficient level of computer skills (Windows XP, MS Word, Excel).
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and a commitment to CCCOC’s mission.
- Successful candidates will be able to function as generalist practitioners, but development of niche populations encouraged. CCCOC is currently offers an adult-focused therapy track or child-focused therapy track.
- Services are provided at main office in Near North area of Chicago, and some off-site at partner agencies and churches throughout Chicago-land area.
- Minimum of 2 evenings until 9:00 p.m. or Saturday required for client scheduling.
- Spanish fluency and other languages common to Chicago are preferred.
- Some marketing/networking to build up client caseload required.
INFORMATION ABOUT CCCOC’S CLIENTELE:
- Age range is from 2 years through end of lifespan, with majority of clients being 20 – 45 years.
- Clientele come in for individual, couples and family therapy with a variety of clinical needs.
- Clientele are representative of our urban environment, with a variety of ethnic and racial backgrounds.
- Clientele are diverse in faith and cultural backgrounds. Local Christian churches and pastors are one of the organization’s largest referral sources, with many clients seeking care that integrates Christian beliefs and practices.
- Clientele represent variety of socio-economic statuses. Full fee is $150/session for doctoral level psychologists. Currently 70% clients receive care using medical insurance, 5% pay out of pocket, 25% utilize donor/third party payer scholarship subsidy to receive care at reduced rate.
- Competitive compensation based on experience, with growth opportunities over long term.
- Full range of benefits, including health/dental/life insurance, paid continuing education time, 403b.
- Mentoring to support new clinicians integrating into organization practices and culture.
- Weekly group case consultation.
- Referrals, billing service, insurance paneling and office support provided.
- Collegial, interdisciplinary working environment.
- Extensive office support.
To Receive Application to Apply, Send:
- Letter of intent to apply, including whether you are looking for part time or full time position.
(Subject line: LICENSED CLINICAL THERAPIST SEARCH)
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until positions are filled.
After initial screening, candidates may be invited in to CCCOC to fill out formal employment application and meet with members of the team for informational interview.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Learning Center CoordinatorCityteam
- San Jose, California
- October 13
Quality Compliance ManagerCRISTA Ministries
- Seattle, Washington
- October 10
Faith Community Outreach ManagerChurch Health
- Memphis, Tennessee
- October 7
Overseas University English TeachersAcademics In Asia
- China, China
- October 7
Overseas University Teacher for UNIV 103Academics In Asia
- China, Not Assigned
- October 6
Cornerstone Counseling Center of Chicago
About the Company: Cornerstone Counseling Center of Chicago (CCCOC) is a full service psychological and counseling agency located just north of the Loop in Chicago. Cornerstone’s mission is to empower people to reach their spiritual, relational and emotional potential through exceptional counseling and personal development services. CCCOC’s staff are Christian healthcare and administrative professionals with a heart for bringing wellness to Chicago and the surrounding community. Our vision is for all people to access tools to reach their ma More...