ADVERTISING ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
SALEM SAN ANTONIO
We are seeking a self-motivated and creative Advertising Account Executive to sustain our continued growth through advertisement sales to locally owned area businesses. As an Advertising Account Executive with KLUP, KSLR, and TheFishSanAntonio.com, you will
use your sales prospecting and closing skills to present radio advertising and marketing plans to businesses.
In this position, you'll become the marketing consultant for your clients, not just creating and scheduling commercial messages heard on the air but also recommend digital strategies for web & mobile plus our print assets and event opportunities.
A radio account executive helps turn an intangible product or service into a unique marketing campaign by using his or her own creativity and partnering with the client. If you are focused, disciplined and have the ability to establish and exceed expectations,
you are an outstanding candidate for this career opportunity and we want to meet you!
• Maintaining assigned account bases while developing new accounts
• Explaining to customers how advertising with us will help promote their products or services in the most effective way possible
• Providing clients with estimates of the costs of our advertising service.
• As an Advertising Accounting Executive with KLUP, KSLR and TheFishSanAntonio.com, you will locate and contact potential customers to offer advertising services and process all correspondence and paperwork related to your accounts.
Additional responsibilities include:
· Preparing and delivering sales presentations to new and existing customers to sell new advertising programs and to protect and increase existing advertising
· Preparing promotional plans, sales literature, media kits and sales contracts
· Cold-calling, networking and using other prospecting techniques to hit advertising sales goals
As an Advertising Account Executive with KLUP, KSLR and TheFishSanAntonio.com, you must be a high energy problem-solver with a proven record of business to business sales success. You must be focused, disciplined and possess strong sales closing skills.
Additionally, you must understand that your income in this commission-based position will directly correlate to your prospecting and closing skills.
Additional requirements include:
· Associate’s degree or higher
· Minimum 4 years sales experience
At KLUP and KSLR Radio, we know that our employees work hard, so we offer a
generous commission and bonus-based compensation package.
· Health and dental insurance
· Life insurance
· 401(k) retirement plan
Contact: Jan Johnson – Business Manager/Human Resources