Goals and Expectations for the Digital Marketer:
Strategy: Develop ongoing and special event campaigns to generate email opt-in conversion opportunities through cold and warm traffic sales funnels.
Leadership: Lead the sales agenda for recurring revenue sales every month by utilizing appropriate team members and resources to reach goals.
Metrics: Provide timely and accurate analysis of key data, including conversion rates, cost per acquisition, R.O.I., advertising data, etc. to Vice President of Sales and Marketing.
Decision-Making: Provide strategic input and leadership on decision-making issues affecting recurring revenue sales goals.
Innovation: Ability to create new automated marketing ideas that can lead to increased recurring revenue sales. This can include optimizing email copy, sequence structure, integration with third party applications and more.
To apply for this position, apply through the application link: de127.infusionsoft.com/app/page/rcdmcj
Accountability is Key
We are a results-based team. The person in this position will be measured using these metrics and is responsible for ensuring these metrics are met:
- Timely reporting to the Vice President of Sales and Marketing
- Meeting monthly email opt-in goals
- Meeting proper ROI for campaigns by attracting the right audience
Experience and Qualifications
Formal education is not a predetermining factor for the selection of a new Digital Marketer. However, it is likely that they will hold a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university and have these necessary skills for success in this position.
Has 2+ years experience in the following:
- Social Media Advertising such as Facebook and Twitter
- Landing page, registration page and opt-in form creation
- Effecting marketing and copy writing
- Strategic Planning and Implementation
- You love data!
- You like creating a plan and executing that plan
- You like to think strategically and solve problems
- You are an implementer of ideas
- You love social media and technology
- You are on time (consistently)
- You enjoy working behind the scenes to support an awesome company
- You can handle change
- Monday - Friday ~ 40hrs/wk
- Weekly team meetings, monthly strategic meetings, quarterly off-sites and annual retreats
- In touch with your supervisor daily
- Travel with the team several times a year to conferences or retreat
- You will work in the office primarily
45K - 55K based on experience
Profit sharing potential
Amazing benefits with time-off package as well
Recruiting Company: FireSeeds | fireseeds.com