Family Resource Ministries (FRM) is a 501©3 ministry that owns and operates nine Christian schools in Southern California under the umbrella name of Heights Christian Schools (HCS). HCS owns and operates one junior high school, three elementary schools,
five preschools, and two infant centers. The primary objective of our schools is to bring about the total education of the student spiritually, academically, morally, mentally, socially, and physically.
Under the direction of the Director of Facilities and FRM Leadership team the maintenance assistant provides general tending to basic repairs of facilities on all school campuses.
Essential Job Responsibilities Included but Not Limited To:
- Assists in general up-keep of facilities, which may include painting, cleaning, and repairing of various types of equipment and buildings.
- General keep up of campus grounds including play areas.
- Handles power tools, hand tools and other needed supplies.
- Diagnoses basic repair problems and exercises initiative to make repairs as instructed.
- Maintains confidentiality.
- Balances team and individual responsibilities.
- Looks for way to improve and promote quality, demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Professing Christian with a Biblically sound salvation experience that is clearly communicated.
- Maintain a personal appearance that is a Christian role model of cleanliness, modesty, good taste, and in agreement with ministry policy.
- Minimum: High school graduate or equivalent or three months of related experience and/or training.
- Handles stressful situations in a calm manner.
- Volunteers readily and commits to long hours of work when necessary.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, correspondence and memos.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and pass and maintain DMV clearance.
- Must pass and maintain Department of Justice and F.B.I. background checks.
- Must be able to regularly lift/move up to 50 lbs.
Please fax or email our employment application located at
to Human Resources at email@example.com or fax 714-921-9484. NO CALLS PLEASE.