Life is short - Work somewhere extraordinary!
Find purpose guiding others on their journey to be wise with money and live generously by helping them create a financial strategy based on their values and what’s important to them.
As a Thrivent Financial advisor, you become part of an organization where money is viewed as a tool to help others reach their goals, rather than a goal itself. You’ll help members make the most of their time, talent and treasures, knowing their financial strategies are solid and on track.
When you join us, you’ll have the opportunity to establish, grow and manage your business as an independent contractor. You’ll be rewarded for building genuine, long term relationships as you guide members to their goals. With a full range of financial products to offer, you’ll be well equipped to help members:
- Confidently prepare for a secure retirement.
- Financially protect their families in the event of illness, injury, aging or death.
- Fund their kids’ or grandkids’ college education.
- Create and leave a legacy for the people and causes that matter to them.
- Thrive, as a result of your ongoing guidance.
What Thrivent Financial Offers
At Thrivent Financial, we’ll support your goals and reward your success while giving you the independence to build a business. We want you and your family to feel confident and secure. With us, you’ll enjoy:
- Unlimited earning potential through a commission and incentive pay structure. Ongoing incentives include those for maintaining, building and strengthening member relationships in addition to product sales.
- Benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, disability and accidental death and dismemberment insurance.
- Unique benefits such as Pension and 401(k) plan, retiree medical plan and generosity benefits such as our gift match program.
- Ongoing opportunities for training and professional growth.
- Obtain state insurance licenses with required lines of authority (life, health & variable contracts) prior to the solicitation or sale of insurance products and obtain and maintain Series 7 and 66; Series 7, 65 and 63; or Series 6 and 63 registrations.
- Have a satisfactory background check and securities registration and/or insurance licensing verification, if applicable.
- Have all outside business activity reviewed to ensure no conflicts of interest exist and compliance of regulatory requirements are met.
Qualities that will help you succeed:
We’re looking for men and women who are:
- Self-motivated, independent, and resourceful.
- Honest, dependable and trustworthy.
- Drive to succeed and are motivated to help others.
- Able to use good judgment to provide solid financial guidance.
- Passionate about living a life of generosity by serving others, not just selling products.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
Apply today! If our opportunity sounds like the perfect fit for you and you’d like to learn more, please check us out in greater detail at www.WhyThrivent.com/
Thrivent Financial is a Fortune 500, not-for-profit, faith based financial services organization that helps Christians be wise with money and live generously. We offer a broad range of products and services—including life insurance, annuities and mutual funds—along with guidance from financial representatives nationwide.
For more than a century we’ve helped our nearly 2.4 million member-owners make wise money choices that reflect their values. And we provide opportunities for them to be even more generous where they live, work and worship.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Radio Sales Account Executive-Dallas, TXSalem Media Group
- Dallas, Texas
- October 19
Advertising Sales Consultant-Omaha, NESalem Media Group
- Omaha, Nebraska
- October 18
Chief Financial Officer (CFO)Serge
- Jenkintown, Pennsylvania
- October 14
Sales ProfessionalServiceMaster Performance
- Albuquerque, New Mexico
- October 12
Customer ServiceBayville Chemicals.net
- Deer Park, New York
- October 11
Thrivent Financial is a Fortune 500, not-for-profit, faith based financial services organization that helps Christians be wise with money and live generously. We offer a broad range of products and services—including life insurance, annuities and mutual funds—along with guidance from financial representatives nationwide. For more than a century we’ve helped our nearly 2.4 million member-owners make wise money choices that reflect their values. And we provide opportunities for them to be even more generous where they live, work and worship. More...