Candidates must possess:
- 2-4 years of experience in an application support role
- 1-3 years of experience supporting SharePoint or SharePoint Online
- Experience supporting financial applications
- Working knowledge of SQL database language
- Experience in a Microsoft-centric environment
- Experience with reporting tools (i.e. Crystal, SSRS)
- Working knowledge of the Salesforce platform
- Working knowledge of CSS
- Coordinate and participate in SharePoint design, configuration, migration/implementation and system maintenance activities
- Implement, support and maintain finance applications including general ledger, AP, Payroll and reporting systems.
- Participate in governance of application systems to ensure business value and integrity of applications.
- Collect and translate organizational requirements into business-appropriate and technologically-efficient solutions
- Design, develop and maintain complex SQL queries to extract data from application systems for use in reporting or data extracts
- Implement and perform routine maintenance protocols and procedures (such as backups and log truncation)
- Design, develop and maintain complex reports using MS Access, MS Excel, and SSRS as needed
- Design, develop and maintain program code required to support 3rd party and custom application systems
- Work with 3rd Party vendors to support and maintain application platforms and systems
- Apply appropriate patches to application environments and ensure support compatibility
- Develop and maintain user account/access right protocols for application systems
- Provide second level application support for end-users
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Chief Development OfficerForgotten Children Worldwide
- Bluffton, Indiana
- September 21
IT Helpdesk TechnicianChildren of the Nations
- Silverdale, Washington
- September 20
Web DeveloperTurning Point
- Lakeside, California
- September 14
Administrative AssistantShepherd's Staff Mission Facilitators, Inc.
- Albuquerque, New Mexico
- September 13
Software DeveloperChristian Aid Mission
- Charlottesville, Virginia
- September 8
TEAM (The Evangelical Alliance Mission)
The Evangelical Alliance Mission (TEAM) helps churches send missionaries. TEAM's U.S. administrative offices are located in Carol Stream, IL and Maryville, TN and from these bases we provide the following services to churches, missionaries and others interested in global outreach: donor relations, financial services, partnership creation, strategic planning, member care services for missionaries, mobilization of missionaries, training for lifelong learning, and much more.More...