This job can be done from TEAM's Carol Stream, IL office or possibly a remote-work arrangement.
Candidates must possess:
- 2-4 years of professional web development experience
- Working knowledge of the SQL Database Language
- Experience with Content Management Systems (Drupal, ExpressionEngine, SiteCore)
- Experience in a Microsoft-centric environment
- Strong interpersonal communication skills; ability to collaborate with cross functional teams
- Experience managing and supporting both Windows and Open-Source web servers
- Experience with ExpressionEngine
- Experience with the Salesforce platform
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- Experience with Hubspot
- Working knowledge of .NET Framework
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Under direct supervision of the Director of IT, this position works closely with the marketing department to create, upgrade, and maintain externally-facing web properties.
- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of all internal web properties and related services.
- Advise the Director of IT of updates, services or information needed to construct and maintain all web properties.
- Design, implement and support integration between web properties and other applications.
- Implement and supports 3rd party web services including, but not limited to, donation processing systems, Blog platforms, and web portals.
- Implements and support marketing automation applications and related services.
- Monitor all web properties for availability and performance and provides remediation for any issues.
- Assist with the development, content creation and delivery of IT training programs.
- Assist in developing methodologies, standards and best practices.
- Maintain an up-to-date awareness of industry trends and the latest tools.
KEY SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
The following abilities are required for the position:
- Able to communicate appropriately and clearly in English both verbally and in writing whether done in person, online or over the telephone.
- Consistently relate well to coworkers and others with a pleasant and comfortable interpersonal relationship style that facilities collaborative work.
- Able to use a keyboard and mouse to enter, retrieve or transfer words or data.
- Able to sit at an office desk for extended periods of time.
- Able to work for extended periods of time at a computer, requiring the ability to focus on and read/comprehend information on a computer screen, basic typing to enter information and/or move from screen to screen on the computer to view information
- Able to perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Able to negotiate travel within the United States and Canada.
If this job is performed from one of TEAM’s offices, the following requirements apply:
- Able to operate office equipment in order to send and receive information with necessary optical, auditory and manual dexterity
- Able to tolerate dust and fumes from general cleaning and maintenance procedures.
- Able to walk, stand, and stoop and be able to occasionally lift items of up to 20 pounds in assisting with routine IT department activities such as moving desktop computers.