This job can be done from TEAM's Carol Stream, IL office or possibly a remote-work arrangement.
Candidates must possess:
- 2-4 years of professional web development experience
- Working knowledge of the SQL Database Language
- Experience with Content Management Systems (Drupal, ExpressionEngine, SiteCore)
- Experience in a Microsoft-centric environment
- Strong interpersonal communication skills; ability to collaborate with cross functional teams
- Experience managing and supporting both Windows and Open-Source web servers
- Experience with ExpressionEngine
- Experience with the Salesforce platform
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- Experience with Hubspot
- Working knowledge of .NET Framework
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Under direct supervision of the Director of IT, this position works closely with the marketing department to create, upgrade, and maintain externally-facing web properties.
- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of all internal web properties and related services.
- Advise the Director of IT of updates, services or information needed to construct and maintain all web properties.
- Design, implement and support integration between web properties and other applications.
- Implement and supports 3rd party web services including, but not limited to, donation processing systems, Blog platforms, and web portals.
- Implements and support marketing automation applications and related services.
- Monitor all web properties for availability and performance and provides remediation for any issues.
- Assist with the development, content creation and delivery of IT training programs.
- Assist in developing methodologies, standards and best practices.
- Maintain an up-to-date awareness of industry trends and the latest tools.
KEY SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
The following abilities are required for the position:
- Able to communicate appropriately and clearly in English both verbally and in writing whether done in person, online or over the telephone.
- Consistently relate well to coworkers and others with a pleasant and comfortable interpersonal relationship style that facilities collaborative work.
- Able to use a keyboard and mouse to enter, retrieve or transfer words or data.
- Able to sit at an office desk for extended periods of time.
- Able to work for extended periods of time at a computer, requiring the ability to focus on and read/comprehend information on a computer screen, basic typing to enter information and/or move from screen to screen on the computer to view information
- Able to perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Able to negotiate travel within the United States and Canada.
If this job is performed from one of TEAM’s offices, the following requirements apply:
- Able to operate office equipment in order to send and receive information with necessary optical, auditory and manual dexterity
- Able to tolerate dust and fumes from general cleaning and maintenance procedures.
- Able to walk, stand, and stoop and be able to occasionally lift items of up to 20 pounds in assisting with routine IT department activities such as moving desktop computers.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Web DeveloperTurning Point
- Lakeside, California
- October 13
Assistant Technical Services ManagerThe Mailbox Club
- Valdosta, Georgia
- October 10
Overseas University English TeachersAcademics In Asia
- China, China
- October 7
Overseas Western Chef & Dinning Facility EducatorAcademics In Asia
- China, China
- October 6
Overseas University Teacher for UNIV 103Academics In Asia
- China, Not Assigned
- October 6
TEAM (The Evangelical Alliance Mission)
The Evangelical Alliance Mission (TEAM) helps churches send missionaries. TEAM's U.S. administrative offices are located in Carol Stream, IL and Maryville, TN and from these bases we provide the following services to churches, missionaries and others interested in global outreach: donor relations, financial services, partnership creation, strategic planning, member care services for missionaries, mobilization of missionaries, training for lifelong learning, and much more.More...