This Business is on a Mission to start hundreds of new stores in Western China, Central Asia and Middle East. There goal is to be known for the quality of their product and training but more importantly modeling Values to the employees and customers that
will make an eternal impact. For example, they are pioneering in their field by hiring deaf to work as baristas, customer service and pastry chefs.
The Information Technology specialist is responsible for installing and maintaining computer
hardware, software, and networks.
- Manage our company’s data system and help employees when necessary.
- Troubleshoot the company’s key sotware, such as Intuit Quickbooks
- Maintain the integrity of the network and company server
- Keep the company up to date with trends in technology
- Control computer system inventory and maintain budget and expenditures
- Maintain website and mobile applications
The IT Specialist's key customer is all internal management and employees that use IT in their daily jobs.
Key Skill Requirements:
- Bachelor degree or above in Business, Information Systems, or related ?eld
- Fluent in English. Partial professional ?uency in Mandarin is preferred.
- Familiarity with Quickbooks
- Ability to code in HTML 5 is preferred
- Able to oversee multiple projects at once
- Self--starter and willing to take initiative
- Understanding of computer systems, computer troubleshooting, network administration and network installation.
- Excellent communication skills
Company Information will be sent to you after you apply.
To apply, please send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact me with your questions!