The Salesforce Administrator will play a vital role in management of WorldVenture’s Salesforce database and our other databases and systems which are integrated with Salesforce. This role is a key player and liaison, maintaining and improving business process best practices within Salesforce, acting as an internal champion for Salesforce, identifying, recommending, and implementing continuous improvements to build-out of our sales processes within Salesforce.
This role will support the corporate growth strategy of the database to ensure the functionality meets growing requirements for a single platform for cash receipting, accounting, and personnel management systems for our Domestic and International Workers.
- Implement enhancements including creation of custom objects, workflows, email alerts, reports, and campaigns
- Develop and improve reports, dashboards, and supporting process flows to provide reliable, accurate, and timely visibility into our Salesforce data
- Work closely with our Salesforce architect and I/T organization to keep the database clean and free from duplicates
- Provide on-going End User Salesforce training and be one of several Salesforce "go-to" persons within the organization and also assist in the role of Salesforce
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Advanced Excel skills with a minimum of 3 years’ experience
- Thrives on working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Detail-oriented with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate technical issues and resolve problems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills necessary to create simple yet engaging and thorough training
- Experience documenting and analyzing sales processes, procedures, and/or policies
- Ability to identify issues/opportunities and recommend solutions, ideas, and more efficient approaches
- Proficient in data manipulation, data cleaning, and report creation
- Motivated self-starter, capable of following-through on commitments
- Deep commitment to a personal relationship with God and a desire to serve Him in a worldwide ministry
- Enthusiastic personal interest in and dedication to WorldVenture’s vital and significant ministry
- Christian character that reflects and embodies the Christian values, beliefs and principles foundational to WorldVenture, and a willingness to subscribe to the eight-point doctrinal statement
- Service-oriented attitude of assisting and serving others
- A team player that displays humility and a learner’s attitude
Education or Formal Training:
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Information Systems
- Minimum of 3-5 years relevant experience with managing a Salesforce database
Work Environment/Physical Activities:
- Office environment
The ideal person for this position will be a creative, strategic thinker who will have the forethought and motivation to identify and anticipate reporting and metrics which uncover opportunities for improvement in our processes or operations. Other responsibilities include supporting the finance, human resources, and international ministry teams with ad hoc reports and data. If this sounds like you, we urge you to send your resume!
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
WorldVenture is a mission network of passionate people connected in the common cause of seeing the Great Commission fulfilled. We send Christian workers into over 70 countries throughout the world. More...