High Point 963 is a full service travel company that primarily helps churches and mission organizations with their travel. We have been in business for over 25 years and thrive on taking the difficult pieces of travel off of our clients. We have served over half a million people since our inception. For more information check out HighPoint963.com
The job of the Bookkeeper is to provide assistance to the CFO and the rest of the staff regarding all aspects of accounting in our office. The Bookkeeper works in conjunction with our team, our clients, and multiple vendors to manage the day-to-day accounting operations. This Bookkeeper position has the potential to become the senior accountant on staff. This is a highly administrative job.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Accounts Receivable / Payable
- Journal Entries
- Reconciling Bank Statements
- Posting Data
- Making Deposits
- Invoicing Clients
- Reconciling Accounts
Skills and Specifications
- A mindset that wants to help others.
- High multitasking skills
- Good organization and time management
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Willing to take ownership and lead the process from beginning to end.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Able to handle a small business with changing job duties.
- Willing to work in a proprietary non big box accounting system.
- Flexible to operate under pressure.
- Proficient on a MAC Computer
- Proactive and willing to take initiative
- Able to prioritize tasks well
- Pays high attention to detail
- Able to communicate to non-accounting people clearly
Education and Qualifications
- 2 years experience as a bookkeeper or some accounting role.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Chief Financial Officer (CFO)Serge
- Jenkintown, Pennsylvania
- October 14
Customer ServiceBayville Chemicals.net
- Deer Park, New York
- October 11
Senior Accounting ManagerTri Star Sports & Entertainment Group
- Nashville, Tennessee
- October 7
Accounting ManagerFirst Baptist Church Atlanta
- Atlanta, Georgia
- October 3
- Winchester, Virginia
- August 9
High Point is an industry leading, ministry-minded travel resource for churches, missions agencies, Christian schools and para-church organizations. Our goal is to help ministries and churches with logistical aspects of trip planning, save them time and money in the process, and allow them to spend more time making Christ famous.
High Point is a growing company with a great family atmosphere. We are looking for someone who will not only fill a functional job description, but also become a key member o More...