Please do NOT apply to Christian Jobs. Please go to the following URL to apply:
CRISTA Ministries. “Where faith meets vocation.”
Do you want to put your gifts and talents to work where your database administration skills, innovation, creativity and quick thinking will benefit an organization with seven different ministries? We are looking for a Blackbaud System Administrator. This is a key role that ensures our donor data is up-to-date and that they experience the excellence of God’s work through CRISTA and its ministries.
The Blackbaud System Administrator is the database administrator for CRISTA’s Blackbaud software systems. This position will be the data expert and have an eye for detail and a strategic mind. Responsibilities include pulling lists and ensuring donor data remains current and clean. This position is able to work with other data management systems, with the grand vision of creating an excellent donor experience.
Necessary Qualifications for the position include:
1. Christian Commitment: Christian faith is evident in work practices and dealing with people.
2. Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science from an accredited college or university recognized by the United States Department of Education or equivalent. Relevant work experience in a similar field may be substituted for education on a year-for-year basis.
3. Experience: A minimum of 3 years experience with Information Technology and applications software.
4. Software and Equipment Used:
• Proficient with Raiser’s Edge and associated Blackbaud software products, NetCommunity, and The Information Edge.
• General Microsoft Windows computer literacy and proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
5. Other Considerations:
• Understand the needs and priorities of the organization.
• Familiar with fundraising practices of the organization.
• Organize time and efforts well.
• Can explain technical concepts efficiently and clearly.
• Quick to learn software applications.
• Technically proficient.
• Very detail oriented.
• Effective team leader who enjoys working with others.
• Excellent interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills in work with staff and vendors.
• Able to multi-task, prioritize on-the-go and coordinate multiple efforts or tasks simultaneously.
If you are interested in this position, please go to the URL at the top of this ad or visit www.crista.org to learn more.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
IT Helpdesk TechnicianChildren of the Nations
- Silverdale, Washington
- September 20
Web DeveloperTurning Point
- Lakeside, California
- September 14
Software DeveloperChristian Aid Mission
- Charlottesville, Virginia
- September 8
VP of Information TechnologiesSeed Company
- Arlington, Texas
- August 30
A Christian organization composed of 9 ministries (Radio Broadcast, Senior Community, Women's Ministries, King's Schools, Miracle Ranch and Island Lake Camps, World Concern, Intercristo, and Seattle Urban Academy) operating on 6 locations in Washington state and field locations around the world. Please visit www.crista.org/hr for applications and process.More...