Who We Are
Since its founding in 1953, Church Development Fund has provided financing for the expansion, building and growth of churches and ministries all across the United States, thanks to thousands of individuals who have invested roughly $500 million. To learn more about Church Development Fund, please visit our website at www.cdfonline.org. In addition to our primary focus on lending, we support the church planting ministry of our sister ministry, Stadia, through annual grants from our multi-million-dollar church planting fund. For more information on our ministry partners, please visit www.provision.org.
The Investment Servicing Representative I primarily supports the various teams within CDF and Provision. The responsibilities range from opening mail to scanning documents into OnBase digital storage, and providing general support to the respective work teams. Works under the close supervision of the Director of Investor Relations and uses initiative and independent judgment within established policy and procedural guidelines.
- Scan investment/accounting files into digital storage
- Review investment files for completeness prior to scanning
- Open and distribute daily incoming mail
- Produce and mail out investor transaction receipts and renewal notices
- Daily post investments
- Process incoming checks for deposit to Bank
- Distribute incoming emails and faxes
- Provide general clerical support to the Investment teams
- Perform special projects and duties as assigned
- A living, vital faith in Jesus Christ
- One year experience business-related experience or two years college experiance
- High School Diploma / Equivalency
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills including experience using MS Word, Excel, etc.
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to develop and/or recognize creative, appropriate solutions that enhance team services.
- Willing and able to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, and rapid change to reach team objectives
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by the employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the position. Reasonable accommodations may be made for individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee must sit for prolonged periods, and stand, walk reach, twist, turn, bend, and stoop in the performance of daily office activities. The employee must be able to grasp, use repetitive hand movements and fine coordination to use a computer keyboard. The position also requires the employee to use near vision in reading correspondence, data and using a computer. Hearing is required when communicating by phone and/or in person. The need to lift, drag, and push files, paper and documents weighing up to 25 pounds is also required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
To Apply for this position, please send your updated resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Christian Financial Radio/TV Co-HostPrivate Profile
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- October 19
Chief Financial Officer (CFO)Serge
- Jenkintown, Pennsylvania
- October 14
Senior Accounting ManagerTri Star Sports & Entertainment Group
- Nashville, Tennessee
- October 7
Work from Home-Member SpecialistAmeriplan
- Any City or State, FT & PT, Based out of, Texas
- September 27
Elementary School Teachers in China - Still Interviewing!Academics In Asia
- China, Not Assigned
- July 4
Provision Ministry Group
The Provision Ministry Group is a family of non-profit ministries serving Christian churches and ministries across the United States and around the world. Provision was established in 2003 to provide direction, leadership and support services to a growing family of ministries that began with Church Development Fund in 1953. Today the “Ministry Partners” in the Provision Ministry Group provide financial resources, management services and leadership support through investment options, church loans, new church planting, legacy More...