CURE International is a non-profit organization that operates hospitals and programs in the developing world where patients receive surgical and other medical treatment regardless of gender, religion, ethnicity, or the ability to pay.
More than 100 million physically disabled children in the developing world can be cured through surgery. In addition, we can meet the needs of other patients whose conditions can be addressed in a non-surgical manner. We need YOU to play a part in making that happen.
CURE has an exceptional opportunity for a Chief Executive Officer at its hospital in the United Arab Emirates. The Chief Executive Officer will provide direction for the day-to-day operations of Oasis Hospital and will be the face of Oasis Hospital. The Chief Executive Officer will serve as the primary administrative liaison with government and non-government entities within the country.
In this role, you will have responsibility for:
Oasis Hospital Leadership
- Advocating and exemplifying the mission, vision and values of Oasis Hospital.
- Making sure that the day-to-day business operations of Oasis Hospital run smoothly and efficiently.
- Creating and maintaining a senior executive staff to organize and run the hospital in an efficient and sustainable manner consistent with western standards of care and UAE laws and statutes.
- Enforcing the hospital's policies and procedures, and managing human and material resources, to ensure patient and doctor satisfaction and high employee morale.
- Overseeing a team of employees to create and implement strategy consistent with the legacy of the hospital while being sensitive to the evolving markets, both local and international.
- Ensuring that hospital practices are in line with best practices and that quality of care is a priority.
- Overseeing financial responsibility of the hospital, including conducting annual audits.
- Leading the development of strategic business plans that involve the participation of every department (including program development and expansion, staff/interdepartmental relationships, outreach activities, fiscal management, compliance with laws and regulations, clinical management measures and other concerns).
- Aiming toward a system-wide implementation of these strategic initiatives to help the hospital function optimally and reach its potential, providing quality international health care with the love and compassion of Jesus Christ.
- Facilitating and attending meetings with government, businesses, non-profit organizations, healthcare providers and payers to promote hospital services and engagement.
- Engaging in charitable activities consistent with our mission and the interest of local stakeholders.
- Being visible and interactive with employees at all levels of the workforce, enabling and supporting with a clear understanding of all the issues that may affect daily business operations.
- Maintaining close contact with all direct reports
- Guiding in the development of vision for each department that is in line with the mission, vision and values of Oasis Hospital.
- Guiding in the development of strategies and timelines to accomplish the goals of each department.
- Ensuring departments stay on task and maintain quality and safety standards determined by the Managing Board, the Health Authority and the country’s legal authorities.
- Providing tools, education, and resources needed to accomplish the vision.
- Creating and maintaining a professional work environment that supports the wellbeing of both medical and administrative staff.
- Supporting and developing interdepartmental communications.
CURE Network Relationship
- Serving as the primary Oasis Hospital representative to CURE International and providing weekly updates on activities.
- Ensuring that Oasis Hospital maintains a culture consistent with CURE values and practices.
- Building Oasis Hospital into a resource center for the CURE network and collaborating with the CURE executive team on long term strategic planning.
Qualified candidates for the position will possess the following:
- Bachelors degree in Health Care and/or Hospital Administration required; Masters degree or higher in related field preferred.
- Minimum of five years of leadership experience in a health care facility required.
- Commitment to the Oasis Hospital and CURE International Mission, Vision and Values.
In addition, we are looking for individuals who support and embody the following values:
- Reflecting compassion to those we serve
- Valuing a child’s passion for life and depending on our faith in how we think, live and love
- Doing what we say and saying what we do
- Taking action in responding to the physical and socioeconomic needs of those without a voice and resources
- Collaborating, partnering and cultivating trust and authenticity
This is a full-time, paid position that offers a modest salary with a comprehensive benefits package that includes health insurance, housing assistance, and other benefits.
Please visit www.cure.org to learn more about, and to apply for, this opportunity! Have questions? Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Staff Development CoordinatorCRISTA Ministries
- Seattle, Washington
- September 22
Quality Compliance ManagerCRISTA Ministries
- Seattle, Washington
- September 9
Director of Medicines ProgramMAP International
- Brunswick, Georgia
- September 1
Work from Home-Member SpecialistAmeriplan
- Any City or State, FT & PT, Based out of, Texas
- August 29
Charge Nurse $1500 SIGN ON BONUSCRISTA Ministries
- Seattle, Washington
- August 2