Director of Operations
Position: The Director of Operations of Village Creek Bible Camp will lead the VCBC team to create an environment of hospitality excellence while advancing the Ministry at VCBC. The Director of Operations will
help to develop strategy alongside the Executive Director’s team and provide leadership, direction, structure, accountability and essential decision making to accomplish this purpose. For all revenue generating activities, primary operational functions and
assigned budget oversight, the Director of Operations will insure the staff delivers an optimal “Guest Experience” for all who visit VCBC.
Person: This person must have the capacity to implement the vision of VCBC through the direction of the Executive Directors.
This person must have the ability to work alongside the Executive Directors as well as lead in their absence. This person must be self-motivated, confident, caring both for people and the systems it takes to achieve the mission and vision of VCBC
• Oversee all aspects related to providing an optimal “Guest Experience” to Village Creek guests
• Establish, maintain and communicate Quality Assurance Criteria and SOP for all things pertaining to the “Guest Experience”.
• Promotion of VCBC to all.
• Provide spiritual and professional direction, training, encouragement and leadership to direct management team and staff.
• Establish and attain both short and long term financial and revenue goals.
• Support, educate and perform any additional duties and projects as assigned by the Executive Director of Village Creek Ministries.
Qualifications: The qualifications for this Director of Operations position are as follows:
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Loves the Lord! Has a teachable and coachable spirit. Must feel a strong ‘call to serve’ in ministry.
• A blend of marketplace business and ministry experiences desired. Computer skills a must.