PRIMARY FUNCTION: Plan and implement planned giving programs for the Morris Cerullo Legacy Center Foundation and compliment capital campaign programs.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Develop and implement all planned giving instruments with active donors. Including charitable trust and gift annuities, real estate gifts, life estates, and more, in coordination with the Executive Director and Communications Director.
- Develop and implement a wills and estates program in coordination with the Executive Director and Communications Director.
- Cultivate major gifts, and major gift pledges, in collaboration with the Executive team members.
- Develop and provide primary oversight of the stewardship page on the website through, and in coordination with, the Web Content Manager.
- Develop proposals for potential stewardship initiatives including; general and targeted direct mail campaigns in coordination with the Executive Director and Communications Director, stewardship fundraising events, initiatives for moving individuals to the next level of giving, and working with the Executive Director on the Capital Campaign.
- Develop specific plans for stewarding individuals who are the Foundations most significant donors or have made significant contributions to the Foundation and/or Morris Cerullo World Evangelism.
- Collaborate with Partner Services in all donor communications for special events, personal visits, quarterly phone calls, etc., to insure all areas of Ministry are united in their donor communications.
- Supervise stewardship staff.
- Collaborate with Foundation and Ministry staff on day-to-day operations.
- Maintain necessary contact with donors and their families.
- Develop stewardship program plans, goals and objectives.
- Develop budgets.
- Approval of all stewardship advertising.
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree or higher preferred.
EXPERIENCE: Five or more years of successful experience in ministry stewardship, donor development, and donor relations. At least three years in a supervisory role.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
- Ability to work constructively and cooperatively with a diverse group of external constituents.
- Creative, energetic and ambitious person who is able to work with donors one on one, lead programs, and manage projects.
- Strong organization skills with attention to detail.
- Strong commitment to quality, timeliness, and effectiveness.
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of and commitment to the mission of the Morris Cerullo Legacy Center Foundation.
- Good presentation and communication skills.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Ability to carry materials necessary for events.
WORKING ENVIRONMENT: Expected travel 40%, Office hours 60%.
WORK SCHEDULE: Office Hours: Monday – Friday; 7:00AM – 4:00 P.M.; with some evening and weekend hours required for special events.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Christian Financial Radio/TV Co-HostPrivate Profile
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- October 19
Chief Financial Officer (CFO)Serge
- Jenkintown, Pennsylvania
- October 14
Senior Accounting ManagerTri Star Sports & Entertainment Group
- Nashville, Tennessee
- October 7
Work from Home-Member SpecialistAmeriplan
- Any City or State, FT & PT, Based out of, Texas
- September 27
Elementary School Teachers in China - Still Interviewing!Academics In Asia
- China, Not Assigned
- July 4